Level 2

Re: Servers

I could have written that exact post KRO :smileywink:

QD do sometimes throw up the "ANZ QUICK AND THE DEAD" server. It's much the same as the Wednesday night server but no password required.

If it hasn't been done I'm gonna suggest everyone on this forum add each other to their friends lists. That will make it easier to get games with players from the same region.

I'll make room on my list before tonights games to start adding ANZ Starhawkers.

photo PS4Sig2_zps1c32b7aa.png
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 17 (497 Views)
Level 4

Very disappointing run this evening, not a single server that appealed to me - 3/4s were Dust, and all the ones with 'all maps' were 5 capture CTF games with half an hour times, and given how often CTF games end in a stalemate, it'd be faster-paced watching England and NZ playing test cricket. Set up my own, but no-one was about so went off and played Space Marine instead (which, if anyone has PS+, should not be neglected, it's good, simple fun :smileyhappy:).
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 17 (479 Views)
Level 3

I had a similar experience yesterday. Doesn't anyone like a good game of Zones anymore?! I set the filter to only show zones games and there were only 6 worldwide.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 17 (466 Views)
Level 4

I deffo reckon the game would benefit from having some standard 'medley' servers up there, but it's all good - most important thing is local servers. It's still fun though, GGs yesterday morning (afternoon over your way) Weez :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 17 (463 Views)
Level 3

Yeah those were some good games, despite the handful of smack talking American wallies that joined in.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 17 (461 Views)
Level 1

Missed the game tonight :smileysad: Writing reports that were due this afternoon instead

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 17 (446 Views)
Level 4

We missed ya too Scare-kro, but real life's always gotta take top spot, dag nab it :smileywink:. The game'll back next week :smileyhappy:.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 17 (444 Views)