Level 3

Playstation Staff

Rif.: Starhawk Public Beta: Leave your feedback

hawks are pretty powerful against ground troops at the min with the extended time before machinegun overheats & single shot rocket launchers.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 121 of 240 (218 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: Starhawk Public Beta: Leave your feedback

Personally I think it would be a geat idea if you could have a personal Shield for a few seconds, could be that you cannot move during its useage or cannot fire, alternatively not fire but be abe to run under shield cover for cover. Too often I am being fired apon and do not know from which direction this is coming, will give just that breather to determine who your enemy is and stand a fighting chance ;-)

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 122 of 240 (208 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

all the different views, and tweaks the game's had along the way and we're still struggling to stop the base rapes? what if there was a small area within your mainbase where you're invulnerable but cannot build there, would prob just have to be in a place where your flag & majority of map was obstructed so there'd be no point in camping there. wouldn't stop an overall base rape, but maybe the instant spawn kill, and ppl could get their bearings

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 123 of 240 (202 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Tear72 wrote:

all the different views, and tweaks the game's had along the way and we're still struggling to stop the base rapes? what if there was a small area within your mainbase where you're invulnerable but cannot build there, would prob just have to be in a place where your flag & majority of map was obstructed so there'd be no point in camping there. wouldn't stop an overall base rape, but maybe the instant spawn kill, and ppl could get their bearings

But then youd get people grabbing a sniper and sitting there knowing they couldnt die? :/

this is the last time I'll abandon you
Please use plain text.
Message 124 of 240 (181 Views)
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]
Liam511 That might be the case, but it's a better option than the smart arse who watches players spawning into a completely raped base and immediately swoops down in his/her hawk and kills them before they have the chance to do anything. In Warhawk, if your base was being constantly hammered, there would ALWAYS be somewhere to hide, and something to fight back with. In Starhawk there isn't and it lends itself to morons who have no sense of fair play. For the Lightbox bods - I keep seeing kills/deaths appearing AFTER the screen has faded when the time or score limit has been reached - a good example was the game finishing when I was still flying in a Hawk but subequently being penalised for flying out of bounds and 'suiciding' even though I had no control over what was happening. This seems a bit daft.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 125 of 240 (178 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I'd have to say im in split minds about it

and yeah, if youre in the hawk at the end of the game and press circle, you still transform... meaning you can end up suiciding and having it add onto your stats
this is the last time I'll abandon you
Please use plain text.
Message 126 of 240 (176 Views)
Level 1

Playstation Staff

NIGHTMARE! SO MANY system crashes tonight on Capture The Flag!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 127 of 240 (160 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Steaming-Turd wrote:
NIGHTMARE! SO MANY system crashes tonight on Capture The Flag!

Strange you should say that because for the last week or so I have only played TDM and I can't remember the last time I had a crash.

Please use plain text.
Message 128 of 240 (157 Views)
Level 1

Playstation Staff

TDM for me then for the time being my little green friend.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 129 of 240 (148 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

LIGHTBOX Do we always have to go to Emmet chillin whenever there is any sort of hiccup? Can we not just go back to the games list?
Please use plain text.
Message 130 of 240 (147 Views)