So, this is only on the US Blog so far but, like a lot of other mobile apps, you can download this here in Europe.
I had a wee fiddle around with the IOS version last night, it works on both iPhone and iPad, I imagine that it will work on iPod Touch too. It operates just like you imagine Emmets Uplink device works. In fact it looks just like the menu in the game itself.
To be honest, I didn't even know this was coming so it's great now know you can keep an eye on your own plus anyone elses stats in Starhawk.
So have a deke at the video above and have a read of the below information to find out all about the Starhawk Uplink mobile app
- Access to clan information: You can view your clan invitations, clan leaderboards and statistics, and search for new clans to join or challenge.
- View player and weapon stats: You can view your player and weapon stats from all of your online action in Starhawk.
- Track other players: Want to see how your stats compare? Look at stats for your PSN friends, clanmates, and other players you meet online.
- View the Starhawk leaderboards: See how you rank against your friends, clanmates, and the rest of the Starhawk community.
- Access Starhawk community strongholds: You can link to various Starhawk social sites, as well as directly link to gameplay videos and other Starhawk community-driven sites.
- Browse The Armory: An encyclopedia of information on all troop and Hawk weapons and Build & Battle structures.
- Stay up to date: Our news ticker and game announcements section ensure that you are completely up to date on all the latest and greatest Starhawk news.
- The Starhawk Uplink runs on the following devices: iTouch, iPhone 3G/3GS/4/4S, as well as all versions of iPad and Android devices, including the Sony Tablet S and Sony Xperia Play mobile phone and all Gingerbread Android devices. Kindle Fire support is coming soon.
Its a great app, shame you cant purchase/alter your Skills on it too.
Zorak you are the most right person who ever lived - something was niggling my rather slow brain this morning about the app, and you've done a fix on my head for me. Now, can you convince Lightbox of this?
Wow imagine playing and deciding you wanted to change skills next spawn, using you phone to make the change - sooo much better than menu in the game.
Ok thanks. I've sent a 'tweet' to Dylan and also to @sonysantamonica , I was going to send it to @starhawkuplink like you suggested but in the description of that account on Twitter it says for questions/updates please go to Santa Monicas page.
If I get a response I will post it below.
That sucks, I can't remember how I got mine. I think the code came via a PSN message (I might be wrong). I think the Hand of the Founder comes if you took part in the Beta and if you played Warhawk then you get the 2 paint styles for the Starhawk vehicles.
I've seen him tweet some codes to others so stick at it mate I'm sure he'll respond eventually he seems like a nice enough chap.
I got no response from Dylan (I think he's busy with patching etc.) but I did get a response from Sony Santa Monica to my question about whether or not they will incorporate skill selection in the Android/IOS app.
Their reply was a bit of a vague answer saying "Probably unlikely for this round"
Not sure exactly when "this round" will end or what they meant by that. I'd say from the looks of things its not going to happen which is a real shame and a missed opportunity, but I'm sure they have their reasons.
- Select a Language