Message 11 of 17 (270 Views)
Level 3

Re: Starhawk with Pre-order bonus @Shopto

Great. hope to see you guys in game ;-)
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 17 (268 Views)
Level 4

hmm i just wait till 1 week before if other websites dont have this preorder bonus or no LE i guess i have to do preorder here

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 17 (262 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]

Dear All,

I received reply from shopto upon asking about pre-order DLC goodies and its confirmation.

here is their reply:

"Hi Adnan,

This pre-order bonus is available with every pre-order and this includes: 
Starhawk Pre Order DLC

Pre-order now to receive this bonus DLC content:

- Maw of Despair Outcast Pack: This pack includes the Maw of Despair co-op map and a Shade Warrior multiplayer skin. Undertake a challenging co-op mission deep beneath the surface of planet Dust. Explore the Maw of despair, the most dangerous Rift Mine on the planet and home to the oldest Outcast tribe - the Shade Warriors. With each Shade Warrior having a heart of pure Rift Energy, enhanced toughness and heightened combat skills, the Maw of Despair co-op mission will test even the hardest of Starhawk gunslingers.

- Echo Scrapyard Rifter Pack: This pack includes the Scrapyard Homeworld and Huxley Ardin MP Skin. An exclusive player Homeworld, the Echo Scrapyard features Huxley’s mechanics shop and junkyard — known throughout the Frontier as THE best place in the Frontier for Rifters to get spare parts for their vehicles. And in the canyon basin below Huxley’s shop there's a network of roads and trails which are perfect for honing Razorback 4x4 and Sidewinder Jetbike driving skills.

- Starhawk Concept Art PS3 Theme: Bring your Playstation 3 XMB Menu to life with this special Starhawk concept art theme.

- Official Starhawk Soundtrack: Download and enjoy this rousing soundtrack composed by Christopher Lennertz.

Regards
Tris"

Hope this clearifies very much.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 17 (247 Views)
Level 5

Pre-Ordered :Thumbs:

So do they just take the money once its in stock & being sent!!?

As I usually get my games from a shop..

men of the imperium do you want to live for ever!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 17 (235 Views)
Level 3

[ Edited ]
Once you have paid they will reserve your order instantly and as soon as they have stock they will diapatch it.plus you will receive payment receipt and confirmation email as well.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 17 (233 Views)
Level 3

ixYi wrote:
It depends on your shipping preference. Their 1st class with tracking and signature costs around 7 pound while 1st class without tracking and signature cost 2.50 pounds. I chosed the later one though.

Everything from shopto is free delivery.  Don't pay for delivery, you won't get it any sooner.

Fly Me To The MoonPhotobucketWW2
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 17 (209 Views)