06 Aug 2008
Beta Tester
Playstation Staff

The Official EU PlayStation English Forums Warhawk Leaderboard

1,243 Replies 10,638 Views Created 06-08-2008

What this is?
This is a Leaderboard to track fellow Hawkers who reside here over in the English Forums, stats gained each week.

Split into two leagues, the first league being Players who have 50,000 points or More. The Second with those who have 0 to 49,999 Points.

Why?
Not only is it fun, but when the idea was originally brought up there were a lot of cheaters (stat padders) present in this game, so the original founding members thought this would be a good idea to track stats of friends and fellow members of this great forum. It’s a real Leaderboard with no false stats.

Plus, there’s also the extra incentive to Rank well, you get a nice shiny badge to put in your sig, These are determined by the Top 3 Players of the week, it doesn't matter what league you are in, as long as you got a Top 3 Score, you shall get the appropriate Badge. Bronze, Silver or Gold.

What’s needed of me?
Nothing, apart from play as you usually do, of course for your Scores to be counted you need to play in a Ranked Game. These are the games that count your stats; they can be either on, Official Ranked Servers, or Player Ranked Servers. Note, that they don't have a red cross through the Trophy Symbol in the Server List.

Also, one more thing to take note, every stat is recorded, so if there is a huge unexpected jump in points gained for the week, compared to stats such as Time played, it would be quite obvious, something fishy has been going on, and if it is by means of Cheating, you’re not welcome on these Leaderboards. It is only for legitimate players. However if you have cheated in the past, and want to clean your act up, then you’re welcome to join, but your Stats will be closely looked at more than others, and one hint of Cheating and you’re out...sorry.

I'm not on the List how do I get onto it?
Simple, just ask to be on it, if it’s mid-week I will still count your scores, as soon as I see the request. Then from the next Sunday your scores will look more normal.

When will I find out how well I have ranked?
Every Sunday, there is no particular time apart from some time in the evening (I have a life too you know :smileytongue:), but rest assured your stats will be counted Late on a Sunday and hopefully posted on the same night.

Additional Comments
First of all if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, as long as its questions related to this :smileywink: I’m no Agony Aunt.

Also, please give your thanks to the original creators of this Leaderboard, nismo33, many of other Warhawk members who got the ball rolling (you know who you are :smileywink:) and in my personal opinion mcduff32, who has helped this come leaps and bounds, and without his effort this wouldn't be here today, going through this new phase. He has passed the baton to me now, and has continued to help me behind the scenes, so a lot of credit goes to him.

The original thread can be found Here

So far on the List i have:

League 1 :

League 1 List

League 2:

League 2 List

These are the shiny badges on offer:

Bronze:

Bronze Badge

Silver:

Silver Badge

Gold:

Gold Bagde

Have fun and enjoy your Ranking, the key words being Fun and Enjoy, it’s all about having fun people. :smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 1,244 (10,638 Views)
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: The Official EU PlayStation English Forums Warhawk Leaderboard

hlafhand2 you have just been put on the list, your scores shall be counted from now on.

Liam511, you too are on the list, but mcduff has already been tracking your scores,  so no need to worry about a thing.

Oh and you're both in League 2. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 1,244 (10,554 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

:smileyhappy:
Photobucket
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 1,244 (10,546 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

so is mcduff doing this or you? I hope I get a badge.

Great Job btw

no offence to Mcduff, but its alot neater now so i should be able to understand

*note to self, Legue 2*

Message Edited by Liam511 on 06-08-2008 02:56 PM
this is the last time I'll abandon you
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 1,244 (10,529 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Nice thread Shin and or Mcduff.
TNK likes what he sees....

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 1,244 (10,533 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Could you put me on the leaderboard? Pwease
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 1,244 (10,520 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 1,244 (10,514 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Oh and about the lovely new badges. Will there be 6 going out each time, 3 foe each league yes?? or no............
this is the last time I'll abandon you
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 1,244 (10,505 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Liam511 wrote:

Great Job btw

no offence to Mcduff, but its alot neater now so i should be able to understand

*note to self, Legue 2*

Message Edited by Liam511 on 06-08-2008 02:56 PM

shin is sort of taking over from me yes...but he's doing it in his own way. which basically means it'll be better organised than mine :smileytongue:

Photobucket
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 1,244 (10,495 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the kind words :smileyhappy:...except the whole Neater thing...mcduff did a great job for us...and still is in one way or another

Anyway to Answer a few questions:

Liam511 wrote:

It shall be me doing this...and in order to get a badge, you have to be the person with a Top 3 Score at the end of the week (overall...so only 3 will be given out) you still have the bragging rights amongst yourselves in coming top of your league though. :smileyhappy:

thenoobkiller wrote:
Nice thread Shin and or Mcduff.
TNK likes what he sees....

Glad you like it. Also, mcduff has been a vital part in getting this off and running, helping me out, and trying to implement new ideas, so as much credit goes to him too.

Dognapalm wrote:
Could you put me on the leaderboard? Pwease

You are now on the list, your scores shall be counted from now on, so don't be disheartened when your score seems pretty low, its just that 2 1/2 days counting has not been done. But from next week everything for you should be normal...

Oh and your in League 2.

@Richard...Thanks :smileyhappy:

Message Edited by Skykid360 on 06-08-2008 03:20 PM
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 1,244 (10,495 Views)
0 Kudos