99%
12 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

The Starhawk Wednesday Event!

135 Replies 2,104 Views Created 02-07-2012

welcome to the super Starhawk Wednesday Event!

calling all Starhawkers! if you like flying about in your 'hawk with the wind in your hair, driving around in your tank enjoying the lovely scenery and the vistas of space, or surfing your Sidewinder over, round and through stuff at super quick speed, then this is totally for you.

of course youll also need to love shooting, crushing and blowing-up lots and lots of enemies aswell! its war (one of those friendly kinda wars) where teams do battle over flags, frags and firey frocket launchers.

to join in on all the crazy fun and play some games with your fellow forumers, just glance at the info below:

date: Wednesday 4th July

time: around 8pm (BST)

game name: Wednesday Fun!

password: forumfun (if we need one)

set-up:

Dust (Basin) Zones

Echo (Narrows) CTF

Space (Orbital) Dogfight

Sever (Hollow) Zones

Scourage (Conduit) CTF

if im waaaaaaay way off with that set-up, then im totally open to suggestions 8). are there any maps and loadouts that anyone would like to play on or think would work?

awards:

thats not all! if you come along you could win... duh duh duuuh... some Starhawk Stickers! (well, theyre half stickers half badges and not endorsed by the OPC Federation).

- anyone that pops in a plays game instantly gets the Starryhawk Newbies sticker!

- if your team wins a game, everyone gets a Golden Winner award!

the only rules you need to remember are: shoot people, build stuff, dont feed after midnight and be nice and fair all round when playing. thats it! theyre not even rules really are they, just guidlines.

so if anyone fancies a shoot-around or drive-around or fly-around, come pop along :).

LABELS:
KZAM!
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

Malamo999

87%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Malamo999
Accepted Solution
And Grizzlys! *Hint hint* ;D
0 Kudos

Re: The Starhawk Wednesday Event!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
43 kills Malamo?! You are a machine! - Envisager
My Twitter!
MVP
/16

TheNarrator

• MVP
99%
12 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
TheNarrator
Accepted Solution
thanks for coming along and playing everyone, was great playing with ya all. we got some awesome games in there, pretty sure they were some of the best ive played in Starhawk :o

all the games were so very close and well balanced too. 10 points in it for both the Zones matches (the enemy was robbed tbh 8D) and the CTF games were tense and closely fought. even the Gatekeeper game was epic, only a point in it with 20 seconds to go xD.

KZAM!
MVP
/16

TheNarrator

• MVP
99%
12 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
TheNarrator
Accepted Solution

starhawk

Starhawk Wednesday Event!

whos up for some more Starhawk action tonight! there will be driving and flying and shooting and building and riding (er, sidewinders) and grabbing (er, flags) and all sorts of lots of other crazy things... like squishing people in tanks! 8D

if thats what youre after then come along and have some Wednesday Fun tonight at around 9pm!

heres all the info you need:

details

date: Wednesday 14th November!

time: around 9pm (GMT)

game name: Wednesday Fun!

how to join

you can either be on my firends list, or search for the room name 'Wednesday Fun!'.

set-up

CTF - Cypress Origin (Trooper)

Zones - Dust Basin (Lightweight)

CTF - Space Orbital (Classic)

GK - Scourge (Dogfight)

Zones - Echo Narrows (Ground Pounder)

as the modes were super fun last week, we shall keep the same set-up this week aswell :D. as Mal has said, we need some Grizzlys in there too! so for the first small game we have a Trooper loadout (no vehicles, only Grizzly) and Lightweight for one of the Zones matches (no tank or Hawks, but does have Grizzly). all the rest are just normal ones.

take some time out from any other new games youve been playing this week and come pop along to some Starhawk shooty-times! 8D. see you all there!

0 Kudos

KZAM!
/16

Gutfather

88%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Gutfather
Accepted Solution

I'll most likely be there, but it will be around a Wibbly Wobbly time.

In otherwords, sometime between the start and the end.

Remember Mr. Narrator, I'm gunning for you

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
MVP
/16

TheNarrator

• MVP
99%
12 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
TheNarrator
Accepted Solution
thanks for coming along guys, was great playing with everyone :D. think we got some cool games in there, the Grizzlys were pretty cool, was like a game of Transformers. the Gatekeeper game was awesome, we were ahead, and then lost it by 2 points in the last seconds xD.

sorry if the game froze on most of the players, halfway through we kinda lost everyone and had to start over lol. but we still got some nice games in afterwards aswell 8).
0 Kudos

KZAM!
/16

TheDragonDoji

96%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
TheDragonDoji
Accepted Solution

Definitely up for some Starhawk team mash-ups. Anybody drop me a friend request or let me know the name of the server. Cheers

0 Kudos

/16

Redmonster19

60%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Redmonster19
Accepted Solution

Hey narr thanks for the e-mail about kz/wh madness on wednesday and I will come to The Starhawk Wednesday Event.

0 Kudos

/16
25%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Southern_DuDe_20
Accepted Solution
Ill try to make this. I need to convert timezones to mine.
0 Kudos

/16
25%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Southern_DuDe_20
Accepted Solution
wait...this isnt still goin on is it...
0 Kudos

MVP
/16

TheNarrator

• MVP
99%
12 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
TheNarrator
Accepted Solution
yo dude, yeah sorry, its not really running anymore, think the last event we held was in December. it kinda ran out of steam (dispite Starhawk being awesome) 8(.

always open to starting it up again, though probably best if we have an army of Starhawkers wanting it lol 8D. theres some other events on different games around the forums if you want to get in on any of those :).
0 Kudos

KZAM!
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel