16 Jun 2012
Playstation Staff

Tired of KDR wasters!!!!

11 Replies 296 Views Created 16-06-2012

Played four or five games with the same set of ppl today..

One of them had the Blue Rift thing behind his rank but never went up against the enemy if he thought he might get killed too much!!!!

Before you ask my last game I went 19-16 in KDR...(i'm that bad).

When the teams were matched in the air he played as a Tanker just spawn killing from a distance :No-no:

If he thought he could fight in the air (he was good) he flew....

Cant stand ppl who wont take on the enemy what ever the odds :Shame:

men of the imperium do you want to live for ever!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (296 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Tired of KDR wasters!!!!

saberdragon wrote:

Played four or five games with the same set of ppl today..

One of them had the Blue Rift thing behind his rank but never went up against the enemy if he thought he might get killed too much!!!!

Before you ask my last game I went 19-16 in KDR...(i'm that bad).

When the teams were matched in the air he played as a Tanker just spawn killing from a distance :No-no:

If he thought he could fight in the air (he was good) he flew....

Cant stand ppl who wont take on the enemy what ever the odds :Shame:

There is a lot of talk about Kill to Death Ratio, when you see a very high KDR then the player is obviously not risking himself to help the team.

often regardles of which vehicle or my personal safety, i will charge an outpost  just to get the shield down so my team can follow on and mop up.

my KDR is very low, it always has benn on every game i play, because i stick my neck out to help, rather than look for just the easy kills.

so to me a low KDR says your really enjoying the game .

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 12 (280 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

rowlands121 wrote:

so to me a low KDR says your really enjoying the game .

:Lol: my KDR was that low today & I did'nt enjoy it that much :Shame:

I just kept adding to everyone elses KDR :Lol:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 12 (272 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

if it was a TDM game then its smart to not get killed it only helps the other team to run around thinking you are john rambo and can take them all on.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (255 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Fraz86 wrote:

if it was a TDM game then its smart to not get killed it only helps the other team to run around thinking you are john rambo and can take them all on.

It was a CTF game....

There are some fantastic allrounders who defend/attack & go for it the whole game & they rightly deserve the blue rift symbol behind there rank.....

But this guy it was almost like he was "Stat Padding" cheap easy kills on the ground & in the air :No-no:

After a couple of games you get to know how ppl play he was pick up stealth & go high straight away to do a bombing run!!!!

So I had him out of the Air about 3 times with Air Mines by mining forward & above the pickup point so he came under the platform got the stealth but as soon as he went came from under the structure & up he ran into mines :Lol:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 12 (247 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

haaaa guy in my clann has 4000 kills but died about 900 times or so this guy never helps any 1 in the team he talks but he is the 1st to jump in a hawk go cluster bomb the enemy or get mines and drop them on the enemys he only kills with the hawk and mines nothing else. good pilot but on the ground he blind as a bat.

always top off the board but he never helps any1 just does his own thing lucky im in the clann so sometimes i get help with the hawk but normaly they just do their own stuff i enjoy buillding little weee bases and see what happens they just like to use the hawks 90% i look up i see this guy flying by lol

they get 2 3 of them put the shileds up and completyly distroy the enermy base dont like the shield thing makes it hard when 3 4 gyus in your base all with sheilds killing people not fun and not nice cheeep players

sheild for the hawk i mean thanks

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 12 (244 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

KADAFI316 wrote:

always top off the board but he never helps any1 just does his own thing lucky im in the clann so sometimes i get help with the hawk but normaly they just do their own stuff i enjoy buillding little weee bases and see what happens they just like to use the hawks 90% i look up i see this guy flying by lol

I think the developers at LBi are at fault!!!!!

They have made a great game BUT put nothing in to balance it out with players fighting on the ground & in the air...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 12 (234 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

so why the heck did i play the beta since wait for it nov dec jan feb mar april thats 6 moths i have no idea what they were doing and whos buts they were kissing it is a really reall good game but it has so many problems that make it not fun to play and all in all cant really play for hours and hours after 1 hour im bored i have many warhawk freinds arouind 25 or 30 i think only  3 or 4 are playing starhawk so something up with this game for sure !!!!!

i played warhawk 3 years no stop 2 years on and off this game will be dead to me by the end of the year actually its dead to me now so it will be in da loft by xmas  collecting dust  because it offers nothing and my warhawk buddys are not happy with i dont blame them to tell the truth 

i was given a copy by a freind in the gameing world i tell everyone not to buy this game me my freinds and another 1million fans put you mugs on the map and now you give us this guess what dylon fool me once shame on me fool me twice no dammmm way in hell buddy!!! 

i talked about warhawk everyday i never talk about styarhawk to any1 word of mouth is dylon this game aint even close to warhawk and that was made in 2007 !!!!!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 12 (222 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

im loving starhawk.... and i have the blue rift badge but im not one of these people u talk about i always attack and defend and play as a team so u cant just generally blame the game for some people in the community that are lame KDR stat nerds that happens in every game this is why i think stats should be removed completely from multiplayer games
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 12 (214 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

stats removed from multiplayer?? are you nuts?? just get better, that takes time, dont look at your stats if you dont like them!!!

batchef Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 12 (190 Views)
0 Kudos