Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Upon Takeoff......

So many LBi & Dylan Jobe sycophants!!!!!

Theres nothing wrong ***** take a look at this game from day one the air has been dominated by the old warhawk pilots & this is'nt going to change for a while yet.....

This game is dying on its feet because all the pilots have to do is fly & spawn kill!!!!

It is a game with no challange for them at all.....

Infact it is a game with very little challange there are no real objectives to this game apart from the Trophys....

men of the imperium do you want to live for ever!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 49 (131 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Trade it in for something else then

Simples
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 49 (125 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

malazak wrote:
Trade it in for something else then

Simples

Thats always the answer from some quarters :Shame:

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 49 (121 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]
Surely you'd rather trade it in while it's got value. If you're not enjoying it.

The fixes will come to a certain extent but one things not going to change and that's hawks starter weapons.

Memorise the maps. Then on takeoff head for the cloak if you can't fight for a bit. It'll give you some time to get a few offensive weapons then take out the enemy.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 49 (116 Views)
Level 2

Playstation Staff

I think this saber dragon guy is the same guy I saw in a dust server about an hour ago. He kept on swearing cos our team was dominating them in the skies. I think he ended up with sumen like 1-6. Sorry if im wrong, but u were terribly entertaining.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 49 (115 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

6-1 victory?

Wow. Sounds like awfully balanced teams like most matches of Starhawk!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 49 (111 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Youre gonna judge team balance on 1 guys score

Excellent logic
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 49 (108 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

scapepicture wrote:
I think this saber dragon guy is the same guy I saw in a dust server about an hour ago. He kept on swearing cos our team was dominating them in the skies. I think he ended up with sumen like 1-6. Sorry if im wrong, but u were terribly entertaining.

Lol might of been ...

I cant stand these onesided battles half the time the rest of the team wont fly because they keep getting shot down by far more experienced pilots...

One person cant do it on there own unless there mega good....

Look at the teams though they dont work out very well when half the enemy are all over level 20odd & your team are mostly under level 20 its a thing of balance & this game does'nt balance out.....

I died at least 8 or 9 times in a game today before i'd reached the middle of the map whilst flying due to nobody else being up to help me its plain stupid....

There is no incentive for the better pilots to fight on foot/vehicles...

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 49 (106 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

In rounds where available. Spawn a jetpack as soon as poss rather than hawk pad. A jetpack soldier gets around alot quicker and is alot harder to find/ kill. You'll be out at rift barrels in no time Use the squad leader skill and hopefully some of your team will spawn on you and you'll be away from the main base
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 49 (101 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

malazak wrote:
In rounds where available. Spawn a jetpack as soon as poss rather than hawk pad. A jetpack soldier gets around alot quicker and is alot harder to find/ kill. You'll be out at rift barrels in no time Use the squad leader skill and hopefully some of your team will spawn on you and you'll be away from the main base

Its ok trotting out loads of solutions malazak but it does'nt detract from the main point that this game from day 1 has a culture spawn killing....

As i've said time & time again the ex-warhawk players will dominate this game for a long time to come...

Warhawk made us fight & struggle for every ribbon/badge/medal & trophy :Thumbs:

It forced us to fight on foot in vehicles & in the air ..

It made us capture flags & hold zones ...

It made us allround players to a lesser or greater degree...

This game to say it comes from some of the ppl who made Warhawk has nothing of that at all :Shame:

Theres nothing to force the pilots out of the air & the foot soldiers into the air...

Theres no real challange for the really good players so they just do whats happening now slaughter the opersition when players are going 63-1 , which I saw in a game yesterday theres something wrong...

I think you might be able to put it down to bordom as theres nothing else to challange them!!!!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 49 (94 Views)
0 Kudos