12 Jun 2012
Playstation Staff

WANTED MEN

[ Edited ]
3 Replies 116 Views edited 12-06-2012

what the heck is wanted men i kinow its 10 kill in a row im just wondering when this happens does it become like hero mode on warhawk when you glow up on the map because i have been doping this lattley and every time i get wanted men all hell breaks lose around me its so fun to kill everyone that chasae me down but why are hey chaseing me i mean like 3 4 guys hawks all come for me what the hell is that about? what the hell did i do for them to hate me like this.

why they chase me i just kill few people and stuff do they see me on their map screen as go get him he the wanted men because i never seen wanted men when i play thanks?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4 (116 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Re: WANTED MEN

I had it once, it was TDM and only three playing, one standing still on my side, so I was in OX tank against one chap spawning with grenade launcher and good tactics for building in drop pod etc, I killed him 10 in a row and I got the Wanted Man graphic, but otherwise no idea!!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4 (104 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

As far as I am aware it is just an accolade akin to 'Builder' and such that earns you a bit of exp.

Any Hawk abusers know if there is one after the 15 ks Rogue(?), or is that the last one?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4 (79 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

There is also Infamous that's for 25 kills I think, they don't do anything special.. I think the reason you end up with ppl chasing you is because you have been owning and they all want to take you out... 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4 (47 Views)
0 Kudos