MMARGES

24%
02 Rank
Progress

What ever happened to WARHAWK 2 ???

2 Replies 939 Views Created 15-06-2012
15 Jun 2012
By MMARGES

I was a hardcore Warhawk Fan with about 4000 hours of game play and played for about 5 years. It was my favorite game ever. I could play for hours and hours on end, day after day, and could never get tired of it. Purchased StarwHawk...trying to get into it and like it but it's just not happening...too many fundamental flaws...a game that relies "even more" on other players knowing what they're doing and playing as a team. 

So fare this game is a FAIL. Anyone notice all their previous hardcore Warhawk friends that don't have this game! 150,000 copies sold in the first month - FAIL. The developers simply needed to have made a refreshed WarHawk 2 instead of jumping on the Call Of Duty bandwagon. Can you imagine Warhawk, only with the new Starhawk maps, weapons, mechs and skill level up system, capturable bases with autospawning structures...but, with the "added twist and variability" of players being able to build a limited amount, lets say 3 or 4 structures only at a time??? They need to make changes back closer to Warhawk, and do it fast, before they loose everything!

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Stezza

81%
04 Rank
Progress
Stezza
Accepted Solution

I can understand where you're coming from but LBI always said that they weren't trying to make Warhawk 2, they described it as a 'spiritual successor to Warhawk' rather than a sequel.

Also, if the sales figures are to be believed (http://www.vgchartz.com/game/7238/warhawk/), Warhawk only sold a total of 1 million copies in 5 years so 150,000 copies in a month doesn't sound that bad.

0 Kudos

Re: What ever happened to WARHAWK 2 ???

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

KADAFI316

92%
02 Rank
Progress
KADAFI316
Accepted Solution

the guy hit the nail on the head does not matter 150 coppies in a moth if it was anything as good as warhawk it would have sold twice as much as that in a month

listen it all comes down to this u want a game thyat you can play nday in day out starhawk does not offer that its fun to play fro few hours but gets really boring and always the same way to play build and battle is amazing but its a total FAIL when you have to expect the players to use it the correct way ummmm the world dont work that way dylon!!!!!

you let us down the fan the people who put you oin the map!!!

go look your freinds list and suprrise suprrise all my warhawk freinds are playing warhawk they just couldnt take the crapp off starhawk its a good game has great ideas but truth is they did no do jack in the beta testing they did n ot listen to players with yeras of experince playing their game they did nothing but listen to sony

0 Kudos

Re: What ever happened to WARHAWK 2 ???

[ Edited ]
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel