27 Jul 2012
By ftomiky
Playstation Staff

Who wants to use 2 skills at the same time?

2 Replies 333 Views Created 27-07-2012

I like the skill system in starhawk, i feel they could include more to make for a more unique soldier but the main thing i want is to be able to have two skills at the same time. i hardly ever use skills that spawn me with certain weapons because i find it more usefull to use faster vehicles or self repair. its a shame because there are always times in fast paced games where you either cant or havnt got the time to find a weapons bunker but could really do with a shotgun right about now. Also with the skills that are available at the moment, if you combined some they would make for some great abilitys. Of course the down side to this is that more people will have the forever frustrating bruiser skill selected.

Who else would like to be able to combine 2 or more skills?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3 (333 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: Who wants to use 2 skills at the same time?

Certain combinations would be way too good, like engine mods + field mechanic = near indestructible Hawks, or field mechanic + low profile Tank. And it would break the game more than it would add to it.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3 (320 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Who wants to use 2 skills at the same time?

[ Edited ]

Kolhu wrote:

Certain combinations would be way too good, like engine mods + field mechanic = near indestructible Hawks, or field mechanic + low profile Tank. And it would break the game more than it would add to it.

Then why not have to seperate perk lists one for vehicles and one for weapons so you can have 2 perks at once but not have broken combintions.

I like the idea of 2 perks.

photo goodstuf_zps22aa784c.png
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3 (262 Views)
0 Kudos