26 Jun 2012
By ansteye
Playstation Staff

shall i trade this?

5 Replies 178 Views Created 26-06-2012

So i own starhawk kind of liked it alot at the start as time went on i didnt play as much as new games etc.

but when i did go on i was off it within like 5 minutes at it seemed to be DEPLOY DIE DEPLY DIE DEPLY DIE REPEAT.

if it stays like this i can only seem to be turning it off straight away. anyone else finding this? completey ruins the game when this happens for me. 

just in 2 minds but if i gonna trade it need to do it now whilst its £23.

photo titel_derek4.png
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6 (178 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: shall i trade this?

ansteye wrote:

So i own starhawk kind of liked it alot at the start as time went on i didnt play as much as new games etc.

but when i did go on i was off it within like 5 minutes at it seemed to be DEPLOY DIE DEPLY DIE DEPLY DIE REPEAT.

if it stays like this i can only seem to be turning it off straight away. anyone else finding this? completey ruins the game when this happens for me. 

just in 2 minds but if i gonna trade it need to do it now whilst its £23.

if the game is causing more frustration than fun then yes i would trade it in..

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (176 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Yeah it is indeed! just i know it would be awesome if it worked out the way i would like it to but it just isnt! lol

photo titel_derek4.png
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (165 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

ansteye wrote:

Yeah it is indeed! just i know it would be awesome if it worked out the way i would like it to but it just isnt! lol

If you think its not for you Trade it in.....

The game was made with no thought to giving the very experienced "Hard Core" Warhawk pilots something to do other than KILL KILL KILL!!!

Just look at the Leader Board & the Stat's of some of them & theres very little Troop kills but theres plenty of Air kills...

And it wont get any better...

men of the imperium do you want to live for ever!!!
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (160 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

TRADE IT IN!!!!!!
For every few good games you get heaps of sh#t later....

The balanced teams does'nt work!!!

If I was the highest ranking player on my team at level 40 why were there four level 50 & one level 41 player on the other side!!?

And the server info said balanced rooms!!?

Take a look at this forum nobody really posts anything about this game its not a vibrant community...

This game does not bode well for LBi with any further releases in the future as this was cr#p & they just pandered to the old WH community on the U.S. forums & those that use Twitter.....

men of the imperium do you want to live for ever!!!
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6 (130 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

true yeah going to trade it. might put it towards spec ops as not much out really.

photo titel_derek4.png
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (120 Views)
0 Kudos