Support PS Vita

Level 1

Re: Near and Live Area issues

Hey Sony, I've just checked the error code and it's called C1-2858-3
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 15 (637 Views)
0 Kudos

This is not the correct error code for this issue. The Near "An error has occurred." error has no error code associated to it. For me, the error happens when the vita tries to upload the location data, then it errors out. I have a 3G version. Plz fix this Playstation. Paying $400 for a unit, and over $400 so far in games on and off the network make me ill that my investment may be a waste.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 15 (600 Views)
0 Kudos

my issue has seemed to resolve finally, upon about the 5th or 6th complete reformat (not quick reformat) Near seems to have finally fixed itself, even restoring an older back up didnt make it stop working, so it seems to be a software issue for sure.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 15 (598 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

i get the error again, couldn't be bothered to do another system restore... it seems to work for a couple weeks and then glitch out on me again anyway. I can still use the friends part of near for gifts and black market trades on uncharted, so that's good enough for now. I'll wait till it's patched if they ever figure out the issue.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 15 (589 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

after todays PS Vita software update to 1.65, my Near is working 100% again. Don't recall seeing anything about Near in the notes, but it seems to have done the trick.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 15 (544 Views)
0 Kudos