What's the deal with this? It never even reaches the EULA, it never has.
I'm thinking I might have to do a Factory Reset or something?
Also - my wi-fi intermittently drops out on my Vita, yet not on my phone which is right next to it. What gives?
Ihave been searching for weeks to find someone with the same problem.
is no one else having this problem nobody has posted a comment.
Gregory J. Gauvin Via PS Vita
Removed email address from post -sbs
I've been getting "Could not start the application" message from day one on Near.
Tonight I got it working as follows :
0. Start by syncing trophies (apparently reset wipes any trophies not yet synced)
1. Hold power button down for 5 seconds, and then select power off option
2. Access support menu by simultaneously holding : power button, PS button, right trigger (for about 10 to 20 secs)
3. On support menu select option “4. Restore the PS Vita System”
4. Once restarted I did not link to my PSN account, instead chose ‘later’, hence Vita setup a temporary guest account
5. Start near, accept T&Cs (tick Google box) and Near now started!
6. Then out of near, back to the normal Vita settings menu to link the Vita back to my proper PSN account
I did this all with my memory card installed and lost no data. However please note it would not show me the contents on the memory card until after I restarted the Vita one final time after linking the Vita back to my proper PSN account in step 6.
Post a reply to this thread if it works for you.