04 Oct 2011

Playstation Staff

DC UNIVERSE ONLINE STUCK IN GLITCH

5 Replies 4,671 Views Created 04-10-2011
Well I was flying through the watchtower and I flew straight through the ground and now I'm outside of the watchtower and I can't get back in even when I log off and log back in...PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6 (4,671 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: DC UNIVERSE ONLINE STUCK IN GLITCH

Lol I figured it out if you have this problem all you do is try go go under the nearest place to teleport like the police station or in a building something like that....
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (4,665 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Yeah thats what i've seen usually fixes stuck bugs.

Haven't played the game much just yet so haven't been stuck but always try to port out, seems to be what most people do to get out.

Photobucket

Force no friend
Fear no foe
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (4,652 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

that happened to me and i tried to go to a teleport and got stuck in a wall is there anything i can do?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (2,949 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Yea this same thing has just happened to me in gotham, but i cant fly out anywhere else because of the section of wall im stuck in, any ideas?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6 (2,216 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

***** IS WRONG WITH DCUO!?!?!?

Ok so I have had dc universe online for a while and I am ***** mainly because I KEEP GETTING STUCK IN THE BLUE HELL IN THE WATCHTOWER OR JUST A ******* HALLWAY AND I HAVE INSTALLED AND REINSTALLED IT 3 TIMES!!!! And it still keeping me there! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON, I CAN'T GET A CUSTOMER SUPPORT NUMBER FOR IT AND I AM ***** BECAUSE THIS HAS HAPPEND 3 ******* TIMES!!!!!

PS I HAVE IT ON PS3
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (1,101 Views)
0 Kudos