05 May 2012
By mstar99

Playstation Staff

Help Me

5 Replies 590 Views Created 05-05-2012

:Stupid: help me please guys, now if you remember PSN got hacked a whille back last year i think and we got to choose some free stuff , i chose Infamous and today i went into playstation store then downloads looking to re download it which then i noticed it wasn't their but the other two games are :Sniper::Cry: Some one give advice

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6 (590 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Help Me

If you have not taken up the offer back then, unfortunately you have missed out.

If you at least took up the offer and downloaded one game, you would need to go to Account Management, Transaction Management, Services List, PSN Promotions.

CPL_Clerk

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (581 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: Help Me plz error 8002A280

i tryed everything i waited one day for it and see if the fat ps3 servers were back on and it keeps popping up the error plzz i need somebody help. error 8002A280

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (394 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Help Me plz error 8002A280

Hi Boycerulzs123,

Sorry to hear about your issue there.

The error code indicates that the " Internet connection was not detected ".

I'd suggest doing a power cycle of your modem/router and then going through the internet connection settings again to try and re-establish the connection.

Should this fail, do an internet connection test and post results here.

Cheers

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (378 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

My ps3 keeps loosing single and keeps kicking me out of the ps3. tells me i am signed out of ps3 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6 (145 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

FREE_HUGS22 wrote:

My ps3 keeps loosing single and keeps kicking me out of the ps3. tells me i am signed out of ps3 

Do you mean losing signal? What signal strength do you get in Settings > Networks settings > Settings and Connection Status List?

What are the results of an internet connection test?

You should have

UPnP Available

NAT type 2

and download speed exceeding 1.5 Mbps

If signal is low or internmittent try setting your router to a different wireless channel. If you have an android phone you can get various wifi analyser apps to tell you which channels are in use around your area.

Of course wifi is always inferior to an ethernet cable. If you can get an ethernet cable connection to your router then do it.

regards
Rob
deader than the ANZ forum :( .
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (129 Views)
0 Kudos