21 May 2010
Playstation Staff
Accepted Solution

How can I change my PSN Email?

27 Replies 53,096 Views Created 21-05-2010

Hey there guys,

I recently made a new Email, and I want to make it the Email I use to sign into PSN. However, I want to keep the account I already have and I am not exactly sure how I can change it.

Is it possible, and if it is can somebody give me a Step-by-step thing to show me how to do it without harming my PSN account details?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 28 (53,096 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: How can I change my PSN Email?

Sign into your PSN account, select account management in the XMB

Under your account information the option will be listed as email (psn id)

You will then need to enter your password as confirmation before changing your email address

Hope this helps

1 Kudos
Message 2 of 28 (53,092 Views)
1 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Yeah, it did.

Thanks man!
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 28 (53,088 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

thanks 4 the info very much it worked out 4 me 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 28 (51,797 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

How can I change my PSN Email when i dont have the details for the origional psn id for my PSP Go ?

erm, the origional details i have no clue because it was my mums account that she nolonger uses and cant remember and i need to access the acount managment which i cant because of this.

so does anyone have a solution for this imposible loophole im in ?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 28 (50,743 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: How can I change my PSN Email when i dont have the details for the origional psn id for my PSP G

Hi there,

Probably best to call us to discuss this, as we cannot discuss account details over the forums.

Australia: 1300 365 911
New Zealand: 09 415 2447

-sbs

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 28 (50,721 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

COD ELITE

can i get into my elite account without conforming it y
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 28 (49,716 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: COD ELITE

No, you'll need to confirm the details of your PSN account in order to link it to your CoD account.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 28 (49,650 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

THANKS FOR POSTING THAT

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 28 (47,194 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

ok i got a problem i have 2 psn accounts Coreybennett & HOVEBEACHBENNO now how do i switch/swap/change the email accounts so Coreybennett has HOVEBEACHBENNO's email & vice versa w/ the HOVEBEACHBENNO account cause i tried changing the HOVEBEACHBENNO one while i had the Coreybennett account deactivated & it said cant use another users psn account's email 

but my dad's friend did it 4 me to try & flip the psn accounts over each other so the ps3 users had switched psn accounts which failed sadly cause i want HOVEBEACHBENNO deleted so the Coreybennett account can go in the ps3 user slot 2 & i can make new psn account in ps3 user slot 1 so all my tropies are on my new account & that my Coreybennett account dlc's are still gonna stay & work

back to changing the emails if i can, then i will delete HOVEBEACHBENNO & do what i said before please reply 2 <edited out> or Coreybennett ps3 account       

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 28 (43,028 Views)
0 Kudos