Support

Support PSN

Support PSN

Level 6

Re: How Much Internet usage does Ps3 online use? per month..?

Careful, those err... linux distributions... will make you go blind. :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 86 (39,417 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

How much does HOME use?

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 86 (39,201 Views)
0 Kudos

You actually can never really tell how much a game will use exactly. Especially with a game such as MW2

where every map is different, uses different amount of gigs for download, especially with different kill streaks being used as well. The best way is to record what gigs you have left, turn off everything that uses net except your ps3, play an hour, then record again and calculate the difference. 

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 86 (39,191 Views)
0 Kudos

I am looking to get internet and start my new PS3 online gaming! Can someone please tell me how much playing call of duty black ops takes up in mb/hr?. Thanks for any help on this!
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 86 (38,729 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

i have a prepaid wifi thing, it comes with 5gb free data with a 3 month expiry.. and its lasted me over a month playin black ops flat out,, its still going actually im gonna see how long it lasts me.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 86 (38,512 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

my parents are my back about how they much data  i use when i play online and im sick of them on my back about it and they think 1GB/hr and i have been trying to tell them its heaps less  that but i gave up for 2 months and i started back playing BO when they ask me im over the stage where i just wanna get rid of my ps3 and BO grrr

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 86 (37,506 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Volunteer to pay your share of the Internet costs if they will move up to a plan with a larger cap?
Get your own Internet connection that you will pay for?
Move out of your parents' house? (You must be old enough to move out if you're old enough to play Black Ops.)
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 86 (37,499 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Suggest to them that for one day - Midnight to midnight nothing connects to the internet except for the PS3 - then play for a set period of time. Next day check the account with you ISP and there is your evidence.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 86 (37,494 Views)
0 Kudos

i played my ps3 for 8hrs before i had used 17GB now i have used 30GB whats going on??

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 86 (35,241 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

The mb/hour is defined by your ISP so speak to them to see what they have alocated for online gaming.

Sometimes you will need to do an update for the game thats on top of your mb/hour.

If you download games and or demos then again thats the same as above.

Ras.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 86 (35,230 Views)
0 Kudos