03 Nov 2010
By mz-n1

Playstation Staff
Accepted Solution

Need PSN contact re: PlayTV competition

6 Replies 595 Views Created 03-11-2010

In July this year I applied for a competition run by Sony/PSN where you could win a PlayTV + Blu-ray remote control. I recently got a call from someone at Sony/PSN claiming I had won and asked me for my address to ship the prize out to. He said it would arrive in couple of weeks.

It has been nearly 3weeks and I am yet to receive this in the mail. Is there anyone I can contact to follow/chase this up? Is there a phone number for a PSN rep? I  wish I got the guy's contact details when he rang but too late now.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7 (595 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Re: Need PSN contact re: PlayTV competition

Hey Mate,

The best idea would be to call us, our number is 1300 365 911.

We are open from 8am till 8pm Mon - Friday

Pretoria

Pretoria Sig
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7 (591 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Cheers for the quick reply! Will call that number tomorrow.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7 (589 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Let us know what happens...

...He won't be back.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7 (585 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

PSN are currently investigating. I've provided a scan of the competition flyer and my details. I think it's gone up to Sony head office as the competition wasn't part of PSN directly so they were unable to see who the winners were. Will reply once I get an outcome.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7 (518 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Hey

I'm in the same situiation and haven't recieved the PlayTV Pack.

It's been 5 weeks since the call and I was told 2-3 weeks. I've tried calling Sony but just gone around in circles.

Have you recieved any news yet?

Cheers :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7 (465 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

After a number of calls with PSN over the last week or 2, my PlayTV prize pack finally arrived today :smileyhappy: Thanks to all at PSN for their assistance. Much appreciated.

Apparently the competition is not run by PSN directly, but by Sony HQ, which is why its not listed on the PSN website. The guys at PSN did some searching and eventually tracked down the competition to confirm I did win. As for dispatch of the prize, there was some uncertainty as to what exactly happened but the guy said I should receive it by today, which I did. So all good now :smileyhappy: PlayTV looks great and the bluray remote control is also quite handy.

jonolow, you should try calling PSN on 1300 365 911 and tell them your situation. If you still have a copy of the competition flyer, scan and fax it to them as this is what I did and it made it a lot easier for them to track it down. I spoke to a Trevor and Steven who did most of the investigation...ask for them as they may know where to look after having dealt with me earlier.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7 (413 Views)
0 Kudos