Support PSN

Support PSN

04 Mar 2011
By: lanks_1

2 Posts

black ops - blus30591 no map pack for me to download and i've already payed :(

[ Edited ]
28 Replies 4443 Views edited 04-03-2011

i baught map packs yesturday, but there is no download for blus30591, i just want to play first strike :smileysad:

it could be because its us version?

someone please help!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 29 (4,443 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Re: black ops - blus30591 no map pack for me to download and i've already payed :(

Yes, it's because you have the North American version of the game. You can find the DLC for your code on the US Playstation Store.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 29 (4,437 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: black ops - blus30591 no map pack for me to download and i've already payed :(

i don't know if it matters but i've already baught the map pack?

how do i get onto the us playstation store?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 29 (4,434 Views)
0 Kudos

same problem here blus 30591 dont know wat to do already paid for first strike.. i feel like cheated...

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 29 (4,337 Views)
0 Kudos

starting black ops *happy face* -> update *more happy face* -> go to ingame store *W.T.F* -> "there are no items in the store at this time" *=(*

BLUS-30591

login onto an us account outside of the us -> you can get bannd from psn
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 29 (4,269 Views)
0 Kudos

have you downloaded the first strike map... from psn .... if not then dont do that coz its no use if u have BLUS disc and the contenet of the first strike is for BLES ur screwed like me lost my money and got the BLES disc map... W.T.F cant do any thing now i have to buy a BLES disc which will again cost me lot....lol

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 29 (4,250 Views)
0 Kudos

Finally someone with the same problem as me... im in exactly the same situation as you, i live in the uae, i have already payed for the game but i cant play any of them.... how can i get my money back to pay for it on the us store

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 29 (4,198 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

you can't mate, it comes down to you gotta buy your dlc from the region store that your disc is coded for, also if your worried about buying from a diff region store and having it not work, I have bought plenty of full games of the u.s psn and I'm from Australia and I havnt had any issues and payed half the price.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 29 (4,192 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

How do you get into the us store

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 29 (4,096 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

you gotta make a new account on your ps3 and use an american address for your address. but you gotta make purchases from a online credit card [i used to use entropay] or buy u.s psn cards off ebay.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 29 (4,080 Views)
0 Kudos