02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

black ops - blus30591 no map pack for me to download and i've already payed :(

[ Edited ]
28 Replies 4,909 Views edited 04-03-2011

i baught map packs yesturday, but there is no download for blus30591, i just want to play first strike :(

it could be because its us version?

someone please help!

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
Award Winner
/16

Renze

• Award Winner
92%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Renze
Accepted Solution
Yes, it's because you have the North American version of the game. You can find the DLC for your code on the US Playstation Store.
0 Kudos

Re: black ops - blus30591 no map pack for me to download and i've already payed :(

/16

lanks_1

22%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
lanks_1
Accepted Solution

i don't know if it matters but i've already baught the map pack?

how do i get onto the us playstation store?

0 Kudos

Re: black ops - blus30591 no map pack for me to download and i've already payed :(

/16

rocker2285

36%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
rocker2285
Accepted Solution

same problem here blus 30591 dont know wat to do already paid for first strike.. i feel like cheated...

0 Kudos

/16

Snake4life7

21%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Snake4life7
Accepted Solution
starting black ops *happy face* -> update *more happy face* -> go to ingame store *W.T.F* -> "there are no items in the store at this time" *=(*

BLUS-30591

login onto an us account outside of the us -> you can get bannd from psn
0 Kudos

/16

rocker2285

36%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
rocker2285
Accepted Solution

have you downloaded the first strike map... from psn .... if not then dont do that coz its no use if u have BLUS disc and the contenet of the first strike is for BLES ur screwed like me lost my money and got the BLES disc map... W.T.F cant do any thing now i have to buy a BLES disc which will again cost me lot....lol

0 Kudos

/16

moon-bzzkill

28%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
moon-bzzkill
Accepted Solution

I Have Purchased Black Ops First Strike Map Pack from PS Store and download all the contents, then I looked for the version compatible with my disk (Blus 30591) but find nothing just Bles xxxx, so I need a solution for this issue or a refund, more over this issue is facing a lot of people, I try to search my self for a solution through the net and founded tons of people suffering from the same issue, me and all of this people are disappointed for the inconvenient, again we need a solution or refund!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos

Award Winner
/16

Renze

• Award Winner
92%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Renze
Accepted Solution
Your own fault for buying the US version of the game, or your retailer's fault for selling you the US version of the game.
0 Kudos

/16

sonelm26

21%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
sonelm26
Accepted Solution

I too in the same situation....I bought the game from an Australian store...surely I didn't bother checking where it was manufactured.  Bought the game pack yesterday and couldn't not for the life of me get it to work...now I know...my disc id is blus30591.  

If this was mentioned prior  I wouldn't have made the purchase.  

I think they owe us a full refund or give us a credit to purchase the right game pack at least.

0 Kudos

/16

Zesder

94%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Zesder
Accepted Solution

sonelm26 Its the store you purchased it from that is in the wrong.

Take it back immediately and get them to give you the correct version and politely inform them of the problem they are causing selling imported disks.

0 Kudos

Re: black ops - blus30591 no map pack for me to download and I've already paid :(

/16

A-dose

27%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
A-dose
Accepted Solution

you may have to pay again but before you do try changing your address online to a us address so you can get on the us playstation store hopefully you can get the us download instead

0 Kudos

/16

technoob123

21%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
technoob123
Accepted Solution

so u mean that i payed the european one then i need to change the adress to U.S one then i can acess the playstation store the u.s version then i need to buy another one  same DLC? what about the money? is it gonna be exchange from EU to US?

0 Kudos

/16

YonNZL86

97%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
YonNZL86
Accepted Solution

It's simple really:

Country of Disk PS Store region to buy from

USA US PS Store 
UK UK PS Store
Asia Asia PS Store

Every PlayStation Store (regardless of the region) actually gives you the
disk code of the game that the DLC you want to purchase works in. This appears
at the confirmation screen after you select 'Download'.

Any Questions??

AU: 1300 365 911

NZ: 09 415 2447

0 Kudos

/16

VolcomDXB

21%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
VolcomDXB
Accepted Solution

Finally someone with the same problem as me... im in exactly the same situation as you, i live in the uae, i have already payed for the game but i cant play any of them.... how can i get my money back to pay for it on the us store

0 Kudos

/16

arbor53

51%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
arbor53
Accepted Solution
you can't mate, it comes down to you gotta buy your dlc from the region store that your disc is coded for, also if your worried about buying from a diff region store and having it not work, I have bought plenty of full games of the u.s psn and I'm from Australia and I havnt had any issues and payed half the price.
0 Kudos

/16

terminated000

42%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
terminated000
Accepted Solution

How do you get into the us store

0 Kudos

/16

arbor53

51%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
arbor53
Accepted Solution

you gotta make a new account on your ps3 and use an american address for your address. but you gotta make purchases from a online credit card [i used to use entropay] or buy u.s psn cards off ebay.

0 Kudos

/16

Ses0_90

23%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Ses0_90
Accepted Solution

Same here. Sony never told us this could happen, we've done nothing illegal. We got the game from another country, so what? We were going to buy the map pack anyways. What's the point of doing this? Now a third of the COD players are screwed and will have to pay twice.... oh I get it.

Very nice Activision, that's how you treat your customers.

0 Kudos

Award Winner
/16

Renze

• Award Winner
92%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Renze
Accepted Solution
This isn't just Activision. This is true for almost all DLC for almost every game out there, and has been the case for the last four years. It has been discussed at length on this very forum multiple times over the years, too. If you had bothered to participate, you would have known.
0 Kudos

/16

Ses0_90

23%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Ses0_90
Accepted Solution

I would prefer never have to participate if it's to complain. But I've had to because of the lack of information. I had no idea that something like this could happen, nobody told me that if I buy games from another country I was taking this kind of risk. If I had known I'd have bought the game here. If this has happenned that many times it's even worse. Sony and all the game companies and online stores should warn customers about this.

If anyone can tell me what is the point of selling different area DLC I'd be grateful.

0 Kudos

Award Winner
/16

Renze

• Award Winner
92%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Renze
Accepted Solution
They have DLC locked to regions so that the ratings and classifications will match those of the game. The ratings on the DLC have to match the rating on the game for legal reasons.

In the US, GTA4 was released as available to people 13 and over. In New Zealand it was rated for 18 or over. If the DLC didn't match the game classification in each region, there would be legal repurcussions.
0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel