21 Aug 2011
By: nomet Member 488 Posts
Level 4
Accepted Solution

No "My Channels" Option under TV/Video Services

3 Replies 259 Views Created 21-08-2011

Pretty self explanitory. I have my PlayTV icon and mubi icon, but from looking at other people's PS3s I should also have a My Channels icon with the Channel 7 and iView internet services in it. I really want iView.

I've heard other people say that they don't have the whole section of "TV/Video Services" but I have it... and I've tired all the things that everyone else attempts to do, to try and fix it. It's been like this ever since I updated. Anyone know a fix?

Screen Shot 2011-08-21 at 8.03.32 PM.png

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4 (259 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: No "My Channels" Option under TV/Video Services

You can try logging into another profile on your console (create it first, if necessary) then deleting it and logging back into your main one.

Ensure that your account has auto sign-in.

Restart your console.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4 (251 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

You say you've tried all the other resolutions so may have already tried this, but it worked for me:

Go into the Video section then select the PSstore there, once in the PSstore exit back out and the "My Channels" bit should appear.

Online PS gaming since 2003 - http://www.oaps.org
Please use plain text.
2 Kudos
Message 3 of 4 (248 Views)
2 Kudos
Level 4

Oh... my... crap. I can't believe it was seriously that easy. I've tried logging into home, swapping profiles, downloading games....everything.... Thanks so much Mullentino. Big big thanks :-).

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4 (241 Views)
0 Kudos