Support

Support

Support

22 Dec 2012
By: Jazzahh

4 Posts

The Impossible Game 'Minis' title

2 Replies 218 Views Created 22-12-2012

I recently purchased the Impossible Game on the Playstation store, and regrettably have been welcomed with a very low quality port of the PSP game as a result of massive upscaling. The game causes strain to my eyes from playing a mere 5 minutes, and I know that there is a much higher quality version of the Impossible Game out there, which is developed for consoles and the likes of larger screens and monitors. The game has been tendered with no change in any respect; upon saving it still addresses my console as a PSP and it is a real shame as I know that the Xbox 360 has a significantly higher quality version with smoother animations and images. Is there no way I can get my hands on a better version, or is this the best it gets? If this is in the wrong section, apologies, but this was the best section I could find.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (218 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: The Impossible Game 'Minis' title

Bump.

Is there anywhere I can go to in regards to where I could maybe get something done about this? I know this is the community, but I don't think many Sony workers actually look on here. I love the impossible game, but it just has so many issues on the PS3 and it needs to be patched.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (189 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: The Impossible Game 'Minis' title

Hi Jazzahh,

Sorry to hear about the issue you are having with the mini.

Unfortunately, that is the only version of the game put up by the developers on the PS Store.

We will defiantely let you know if a patch becomes available for it.

Cheers

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (173 Views)
0 Kudos