[EN] Archive

Technical Help

Technical Help

Re: Can't add funds to wallet error 80023102 or NP-2244-2

Unable to add funds too (uk),im using the same details as i used successfully a few weeks ago,i would just like t say YOU FAIL AS A BUSINESS PSN,i mean what,you dont want my money? LOL
Please use plain text.
Message 181 of 292 (1,315 Views)
0 Kudos

I was able to use the feature yesterday but not today. so I know my details are ok. I'm sure its a known issue that Sony are aware of.
[url=http://eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/chamoo81/] [img]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/chamoo81.png[/img] [/url]
Please use plain text.
Message 182 of 292 (1,301 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I've called and written emails to Sony, all I get is troubleshooting steps to make sure I haven't mistyped any information relating to my credit card, even though my card details has stayed the same for months. They won't acknowledge it's their fault.

*****, seriously.
Words of a loser are meaningless
Please use plain text.
Message 183 of 292 (1,281 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

We have received feedback from the Network Team which will apply to some users who receive this error code during funding:

We are aware that some customers in Sweden and Denmark are unable to add funds to their account using a credit card as their attempts are being refused by their own card issuing banks. We are now working with these card issuers to try and resolve the issue.

If customers would like more information on why their transaction has been declined they will need to speak to their card issuer directly. If you wish to add funds to the account immediately we suggest they use PSN cards until this issue has been resolved. PSN cards are available for purchase at major game retailers.

If there are any further updates in regards to theses error codes, we will update here.

Rabid

Please use plain text.
Message 184 of 292 (1,242 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

RabidWalker...it's not my bank or card issuer. I can and they can confirm this. I even got an email to state this.

The issue is with Sony. I'm still awaiting my call and have emailed twice in the last 72 hours to see what's happening, each time promised someone will call. Absolutely dire customer service.

Don't you think it's ironic buying PSN Cards with the credit card I can't use on the Sony store.

Please use plain text.
Message 185 of 292 (1,239 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Wow soon as I posted that got a phonecall.

Been now told, by a very polite customer service rep, that my case will be sent to head office to investigate and that it may now be an issue on their end as to why I can't fund the account.

If you guys have waited a week, gone through all possible solutions and exhausted every cause for this...call them and tell them that and if you must get aggressive, only way they are going to listen.

I hope this get's resolved soon, but it has left a very bitter taste in my mouth.

Please use plain text.
Message 186 of 292 (1,234 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

At least something is being done now. Just hope it solves these issues.

Btw, I've called my bank and they haven't received any attempts at funding my PSN account, so I seriously doubt it's got anything to do with me.

Fix it please. Journey is coming out soon and I won't be able to buy it because of you! Damn it :smileysad:

Words of a loser are meaningless
Please use plain text.
Message 187 of 292 (1,231 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Morteth. I would recommend you calling them as my case has been escalated due to me badgering them about it, exhausting all the solutions and waiting the 1 week period.

I don't know if this will resolve everyones issues as I stated this is only my case that's been looked at. I f I hear anything else I will let you all know.

Please use plain text.
Message 188 of 292 (1,229 Views)
0 Kudos

Just wanted to add my voice to the issue. Bought my Vita day one and was able to download Stardust when I brought it home but when I went to get Rayman a few hours later the error popped up and hasn't gone away since. It's especially frustrating because a huge draw of the Vita for me was the digital store, not being able to access the key feature is beyond dissapointing.

Customer service was unable to help me and utter lack of word from Sony has me second guessing my purchase. I want to love my Vita, but this is making it very difficult.

I eventually caved and bought PSN cards at the store (which the first two days I had them because the servers were undergoing maintenance) and now have Rayman. But I won't be buying any more games untill the problem is resolved.

Your move Sony.

Please use plain text.
Message 189 of 292 (1,206 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Yeah im sure thet do. SO WHY HAVNT YOU MADE US AWRE OF THIS SONY? This has been going on since november for some customers. Its just mindblowingly bad customer service!ALL I WANT TO DO IS BUY JOURNEY! I WANT TO GIVE YOU MONEY!!!! ive tried deleting my card details and its DEFINATLY A PROBLEM WITH SONY as it now says the details are invalid despite being fine in the supermarket earlier today the bank saying its sonys problem. i WANT a reply from a sony mod or there may be a certain "box" i decide to go with which has much better custmer service

Please use plain text.
Message 190 of 292 (1,204 Views)
0 Kudos