[EN] Archive

Technical Help

Technical Help

03 Mar 2012
By: k-skinz Member 6 Posts
Level 1

Cant log into my psn account on my ps3

6 Replies 1906 Views Created 03-03-2012

i had a ps3 before and set up an account on PSN then my ps3 was robbed, i got my self a new ps3 but didn't log onto PSN strait away just been playing games, my next doors kid came round an played on my ps3 an went on to there PSN account under my user, now I've just gone to log on to my PSN on my user an its saying- you cannot sign in using anothers user's sign-in ID(e-mail address) is this cause they logged on in my user and its remembered there log in details an wont let me log in on my details now, i set up another user on my ps3 an tried going on  my PSN an it worked but if i use that user then i lose all my progress from my games, can any1 help plz

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (1,906 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Re: Cant log into my psn account on my ps3

Yes it is becaise they used their PSN ID on that user. Another user will be needed if you want to put your account on.
Follow fi8767 on Twitter
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (1,905 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

is there anyway of removing the log on details

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (1,901 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

an like i said if i use another user i lose all my game progress an trophies

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (1,900 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

is there know way i can move my progress an trophies to another user

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (1,653 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

I found a vid on utube thats says if i get the kid to sign into there psn on my user and they can de-activate there account from my ps3, is this right, it wouldn't close down there psn account completely would it

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (1,647 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

To late you have now tagged every save game on his PS3 USER ID with your PSN ID this can only be done once per save You can't remove that tag but some games will ignore the tag for some features but other will reject the save with out your PSN ID present. But you can reset the PSN details to blank but some of the saves won't work ever again. to do this you restore default settings and rebuild the HDD. notice I said rebuild not reformat. You can then add a different PSN ID but some saves won't work at all, some saves will work but block trophies, Some will wipe the stats. Side topic= You may notice that your other PS3 is blocked from going online for 24hrs on some content this happens when you activate New PS3s.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (1,644 Views)
0 Kudos