05 Apr 2012
By: abthorpejohn

3 Posts

Database is corrupt?

1 Reply 146 Views Created 05-04-2012

"the hard disk's file system is corrupted and will be restored."

it's been in a loop for that 5 times already, and no progress, it stops and 21% for about 10 minutes then goes all the way to 100% and then starting the loop again.

I don't understand, i was using it perfectly fine last night, try to go on it after i got home from work and then i get this. I turned it off the way it should be, it's didn't lose power, it wasn't saving anything so why now?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2 (146 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Re: Database is corrupt?

abthorpejohn wrote:

"the hard disk's file system is corrupted and will be restored."

it's been in a loop for that 5 times already, and no progress, it stops and 21% for about 10 minutes then goes all the way to 100% and then starting the loop again.

I don't understand, i was using it perfectly fine last night, try to go on it after i got home from work and then i get this. I turned it off the way it should be, it's didn't lose power, it wasn't saving anything so why now?

Sounds like an error is stopping it completing this task :smileysad: Looks like safe mode is the way to go.

Follow the steps outlined on the other end of this link and you should be back into your PS3 in no t...:smileyhappy:

Best thing to try is starting at the top of the list in the post and working your way down. Hopefully this solves your problem :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2 (132 Views)
0 Kudos