06 Apr 2012
By: pnrutto Member 7 Posts
Level 1
Accepted Solution

Download List Problem

[ Edited ]
5 Replies 1,266 Views edited 06-04-2012

As everyone probably remembers, PSN had a bit of a hiccup back in february. Download lists stopped working and all sorts of other things happened. And after a while, things got fixed and everything went back to normal. Except in my account's case. Approximately half of my download list disappeared without a trace, and hasn't been seen since. Indeed, anything added to my list between 20.10.2010 and 8.2.2012 is still curiously omitted. I can still access goods purchased through the store itself, no problem, so you may ask: "Why does this bother you?" The answer is simple: Redeemed codes and certain Plus content can only be accessed through the download list. "Why ask for help now, months after the fact?" Ah, you see, there is a new game coming out: Rock Band Blitz. And in order to export songs from Rock Band 2 to future Rock Band titles, I redeemed a code, and I now lack access to said exported content. So, I'd like to ask: Is it possible for my list to be fixed so I can download said song pack?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6 (1,266 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Re: Download List Problem

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Help/Renew-PS-Plus-download-list-missing/m-p/156599... - this is the same prob i have had last night. b4 i renewd plus everything was there and as soon as i renewd 2 months later. my DL History is in a mess.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (1,251 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Yeah, I searched around and noticed I wasn't the only one with similar problems. I hope it can be fixed.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (1,246 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

I'd advise contacting them as well. If they see it's already raised it may cause a larger degree of focus to be set upon it.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (1,227 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

I still have this problem. Would the next step be pestering support?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6 (1,217 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

If you are aware of any items missing that you are certain you paid for, contact customer support as soon as possible and have them look into it for you. If all goes well, they should be able to restore the items to your list or refund you if it's not possible.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (1,204 Views)
0 Kudos