Problem Solved

View Original Post
08 May 2012
By tajboy123

tajboy123

48%
02 Rank
Progress

EMERGECY NEED ADMINS ON THIS FORUM NOW!!

5 Replies 1,158 Views Created 08-05-2012
08 May 2012
By tajboy123

HELLO MY NAME IS TAJBOY123 WELL ANYWAY THIS PERSON GOT MAD AT MY FRIEND WHO THOGHT HE WAS ANOTHER GUY THIS WAS ON BLACK OPS AND ANYWAY WE LEFT AND PLAYED ZOMBIES AND THEN MY FRIEND GOT OFF AND THEN ON LIKE 3 SECONDS AND HE WAS STILL IN ZOMBIES THO THEN THIS DIFFERENT PERSON WAS TALKING TO US AND WE KNOW MY FRIEND PARENTS AND WHAT HE AND HIS PARENTS SOUND LIKE AND SO THIS GUY IS IN THE GAME AND TOLD US OUR FRIEND WAS HACKED HIS PSN ACCOUNT !!!! AND HE TOLD US WERE WE LIVED !! AND TOLD US OUR   REAL NAMES AND OUR PARENTS AND SIBLINGS!!!!!! WE DO NOT KNOW THE PERSON THAT WAS PLAYING BLACK OPS DURING WHO GOT MAD AT MY FRIEND WHO THOGHT IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE AND GOT OUR INFO BY OUTT IP ADDRESSES PLZ MAKE AN UPDATE B4 THE SAME THING HAPPENS AGAIN WITH ?????????? ANOMUS  

0 Kudos
LABELS:
BY DEATH HIMSELF
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

strangeplaice

• Award Winner
94%
10 Rank
Progress
strangeplaice
Accepted Solution

Calm down, and no need to shout :)

If you believe your account details have been compromised then change them immediately via Account Management.

Chances are that either the person is someone you know in real life winding you up, or you've made your personal details publicly available on something like Facebook, MySpace or another site.

Check those all and make sure they're set up nice and securely. 

0 Kudos

Re: EMERGECY NEED ADMINS ON THIS FORUM NOW!!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

tajboy123

48%
02 Rank
Progress
tajboy123
Accepted Solution
ok ill tell my friend if he dont go back to xbox live
T_T
0 Kudos

BY DEATH HIMSELF

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

tajboy123

48%
02 Rank
Progress
tajboy123
Accepted Solution

oh and his doesnt have his stuff publicy on facebbok he never does and he does not know the guy at ALL

0 Kudos

BY DEATH HIMSELF

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

strangeplaice

• Award Winner
94%
10 Rank
Progress
strangeplaice
Accepted Solution

The only way an account is ever likely to be compromised is if you either use an obvious/rubbish password, or give someone else access to the account.

People spontaniously gaining all your details simply never happens.

If he uses chuffbox live, there's a possibility that his details are publicly viewable on his windows live profile.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

tajboy123

48%
02 Rank
Progress
tajboy123
Accepted Solution

ok hear the downflow so i just got on black ops again and my friend account graviity_xrev3ng is not my friend anymore like the person was talking about how he hacked my friends account by finding his ip address ok when i get there my friend graviity_xrev3ng is now called Xrising_XrevengX because that is his new account now that the hacker took my friend account graviity_xrev3ngand he said his uncle is an moderater ok and then we did a control test on how the hacker could of gotten on his account while HE HE WAS ON ZOMBIES THE OTHER night so we did some random tests with our dummy accounts for joining a clan in COD and whatever and then i had all of them on the phone and i inputed the password and username and then my friend dummy account got offline and i was online plz trust me just because you guys think psn IS HACK PROOF its not because not everything is perfect this is the 3rd time he was hacked and he doesnt have any of his stuff on public because his not dumb so plz make updates and test them before you guys do PLZ PLZ gosh i been losing lots of hope in sony alot of it

0 Kudos

BY DEATH HIMSELF
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel