Mitsy_Kapua

26%
02 Rank
Progress

Error 8002AD36

16 Replies 13,303 Views Created 25-10-2010
25 Oct 2010
By Mitsy_Kapua

I keep getting signed out of PSN and getting error code 8002AD36.  I have tried the following:

rebooted wireless router - didn't work

changed to a wired connection on a completely different router - didn't work

Put PS3 into DMZ - didn't work

I have no issues with internet connection it is really good, but I keep getting signed out of PSN, I can sign straight back in and continue the game I was playing but it is frustrating having to sign in every minute or two.

I'm not sure if this is a problem  at my end or whther it is a PSN issue?

Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

waliminem3

52%
02 Rank
Progress
waliminem3
Accepted Solution

same problem here and i've tried both wired and wireless connections. we would like some answers please on how to solve this.

0 Kudos

Re: Error 8002AD36

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

garfield4711

23%
02 Rank
Progress
garfield4711
Accepted Solution
I have the same problem since two days now. Network works perfectly with other devices. Have reset the ps3, but still rhesame problem!!! every 5 minutes I am interrupted in the game by the logout!!
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Langokid

22%
02 Rank
Progress
Langokid
Accepted Solution

somone help with this error its driving me to the point of geting an xbox !

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

TTDegs

93%
04 Rank
Progress
TTDegs
Accepted Solution
have all of you managed to sign into PSN before OK, or has it always been like this?
0 Kudos

* YLOD? * *PSN Connection Problems?* *Blu Ray Problems

And we weren't even testing for that.. :Thumbs:

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

barclay6

23%
02 Rank
Progress
barclay6
Accepted Solution

Mine does the exact samething! i cant get a game in because i keep getting signed out.  I own a Belkin router and a flashing red light and sometimes a solid red light shows up where the green light usually is.

anyone know how to fix?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

GreatestACE

80%
02 Rank
Progress
GreatestACE
Accepted Solution
barclay, your issue sounds like a router configuration problem or that your connection is dropping out. If lights are out, or showing a different colour on the router to usual, that's your first point of investigation. Who is your ISP? Do you know how to check the router set up to make sure all is ok?
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
21%
02 Rank
Progress
ToonStarDivinity
Accepted Solution

I've been having the same problem for a couple of weeks now. I have had the same router for 2 years and this has never happened before. Internet works just fine but PSN randomly signs out with an 8002AD36. Any updates with you guys having the same problem?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

bigfrank83

26%
02 Rank
Progress
bigfrank83
Accepted Solution
Yep guys, same here. Ive had my PS3 for just over 2 years and not had a single problem. Ive been having this particular problem now for around 3 weeks. I havent had a problem like this before, its just happend all of a sudden and now wont go away. Here's what I've tried -

1. Static IP and placed it into the DMZ
2. Switched from CAT5 to Wireless
3. Changed my CAT5 cable
4. Re-enabled Media Server and Disabled, again.
5. Changed router settings i.e. QoS, UPnp on and off

None of the above have worked. I find this quite bizarre as I've not has this problem before. I can only think that a recent PS3 update has caused this issue?

Last night I tried the DMZ thing for the last time - I added 10.10.10.130 to the DMZ. Set up manual settings for the connection and all tests succeeded. I left my PS3 on for 1 hour and 15 minutes and I hadn't been signed out. I thought 'Excellent!, I've sorted this out!' So, I turn FIFA11 on, I get as far as the online lobbies, Invite my mate to a game.... and then BAM! You have been signed out of the playstation network. Error 8002AD36. B0ll0x!!!!

Anyway, my housemate has a PS3 and we obviously share the same router so I will see if he is having problems and report back to here tonight. I am also taking my PS3 to my dads tonight to test, so I will report these findings also.

I'm pretty much at the point of despair with this piece of crap. If I cant sort this out, I can assure Sony that I will not be putting my hand in my pocket for another.

Sort it out Sony you muppets!!!!!!
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

RabidWalker

• Beta Tester
88%
04 Rank
Progress
RabidWalker
Accepted Solution

bigfrank83 wrote:
Yep guys, same here. Ive had my PS3 for just over 2 years and not had a single problem. Ive been having this particular problem now for around 3 weeks. I havent had a problem like this before, its just happend all of a sudden and now wont go away. Here's what I've tried -

3. Changed my CAT5 cable

None of the above have worked. I find this quite bizarre as I've not has this problem before. I can only think that a recent PS3 update has caused this issue?

Last night I tried the DMZ thing for the last time - I added 10.10.10.130 to the DMZ. Set up manual settings for the connection and all tests succeeded. I left my PS3 on for 1 hour and 15 minutes and I hadn't been signed out. I thought 'Excellent!, I've sorted this out!' So, I turn FIFA11 on, I get as far as the online lobbies, Invite my mate to a game.... and then BAM! You have been signed out of the playstation network. Error 8002AD36. B0ll0x!!!!

Anyway, my housemate has a PS3 and we obviously share the same router so I will see if he is having problems and report back to here tonight. I am also taking my PS3 to my dads tonight to test, so I will report these findings also.

I'm pretty much at the point of despair with this piece of crap. If I cant sort this out, I can assure Sony that I will not be putting my hand in my pocket for another.

Hi bigfrank83,

If you are getting this error code there could possible internet congestion with the internet service itself, have you been able to play online at all over this period?

If you are on a wireless connection I would also check your signal strength and ideally make sure it is over 70% if possible. This does sound related to your Internet Connection, is it possible to provide more info on the connection you currently have?

Rabid

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

bigfrank83

26%
02 Rank
Progress
bigfrank83
Accepted Solution

RabidWalker wrote:

bigfrank83 wrote:

3. Changed my CAT5 cable

Hi bigfrank83,

If you are getting this error code there could possible internet congestion with the internet service itself, have you been able to play online at all over this period?

If you are on a wireless connection I would also check your signal strength and ideally make sure it is over 70% if possible. This does sound related to your Internet Connection, is it possible to provide more info on the connection you currently have?

Rabid

Hi Rabid,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I never use wireless - Always go through CAT5. (I was just testing wireless to see if the error still happend).

I played 1 game of Black Ops on Sunday night, then started another but was signed out almost immediatley. I kept trying to play but could never finish a game. Last night, as I said above, I was signed in for 1 hour and 15 mins but when trying to play FIFA11 I was signed out. I tried to sign in again but signed back out with that error code. There is no particular order with this; its random.

Rabid, when you say internet congestion, do you mean with my ISP or with the internet at my house? I.e. someone downloading? The internet runs fine on all PC's and laptops even when this error occurs.

I dont understand how this can happen when nothing has changed, ISP or internet-wise, at my house since I've been there. It just decided to start happening.

Could some network software that I installed on my PC affect the PS3 connection? Is that possible? I've installed some network software recently on my PC/server, about the same time as this started happening (I think), but it could just be a coincidence.

Karl

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

bigfrank83

26%
02 Rank
Progress
bigfrank83
Accepted Solution
Right then. Last night I played 1 full game of Black Ops. As soon as the game had finished, I was signed out. Same error code. I gave my Dad my PS3 to play on whilst I was footy training and he managed to play Black Ops for an hour and wasnt signed out. So I now know its definatley NOT the PS3.

In the next day or so I will be replacing my D-Link router with a Netgear type. If I still experience problems, I will be calling Virgin Media.

I will report back with my findings.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

rje198

22%
02 Rank
Progress
rje198
Accepted Solution
I've been having the same issue and my connection show 100 percent.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

OccultusGladius

42%
02 Rank
Progress
OccultusGladius
Accepted Solution

Been having this error for ages myself.  I turn the PS3 on, and it'll auto-sign in to the PSN.  Then it can be anywhere from 5 minutes to a few hours and I'll get signed out with this 8002AD36 error.  My internet is fine, the connection is fine, my ISP is fine, everything else on the network works fine it's just the shoddy piece of Sony kit that doesn't work fine.

It's beginning to drive me mad.  I've tried all the official suggestions, tried some of my own and yet nothing works.  It seems that Sony just don't care that quite a few of their customers cannot enjoy the online aspect to games that we're paying out hard-earned money to buy.

So come on Sony, at least tell us you're looking into it or something.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

SiMpLiFiEDChAoS

61%
02 Rank
Progress
SiMpLiFiEDChAoS
Accepted Solution
I've been having this error (8002AD36)

I only have been receiving this error when I play the Competitive MP on SOCOM 4, any other game on the PSN or PC/Xbox 360 has never had any problems, I can play the Co-op section of the game, but as soon as I try to play on Competitive Multiplayer it disconnects me with this 8002AD36 error code, and my router reboots itself which causes everyone to lose internet connection. To this date I still have not found a solution to this problem.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

sgtemo

26%
02 Rank
Progress
sgtemo
Accepted Solution

i have a wireless conection and its running 100% no-one else to my knolege was using the internet and as i was looking at the screen telling me about my internet conection i got signed out with error 8002AD36 and recently its got to the point were i cant even attempt online play or even usin the ps store because i cant stay sighned in for more than a few minits not sure when the problem arose but it was somwere between skyrim being released and the start of january would very much like a soloution to the problem but an explanation would mean that i know why im on  the verge of throwing my playstation out the window :)

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

AstroFlashC-P

22%
02 Rank
Progress
AstroFlashC-P