[EN] Archive

Technical Help

Technical Help

25 Oct 2010
By: Mitsy_Kapua

1 Posts

Error 8002AD36

16 Replies 12125 Views Created 25-10-2010

I keep getting signed out of PSN and getting error code 8002AD36.  I have tried the following:

rebooted wireless router - didn't work

changed to a wired connection on a completely different router - didn't work

Put PS3 into DMZ - didn't work

I have no issues with internet connection it is really good, but I keep getting signed out of PSN, I can sign straight back in and continue the game I was playing but it is frustrating having to sign in every minute or two.

I'm not sure if this is a problem  at my end or whther it is a PSN issue?

Any suggestions?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 17 (12,125 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Re: Error 8002AD36

same problem here and i've tried both wired and wireless connections. we would like some answers please on how to solve this.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 17 (12,022 Views)
0 Kudos

I have the same problem since two days now. Network works perfectly with other devices. Have reset the ps3, but still rhesame problem!!! every 5 minutes I am interrupted in the game by the logout!!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 17 (11,842 Views)
0 Kudos

somone help with this error its driving me to the point of geting an xbox !

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 17 (11,684 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

have all of you managed to sign into PSN before OK, or has it always been like this?

* YLOD? * *PSN Connection Problems?* *Blu Ray Problems

And we weren't even testing for that.. :Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 17 (11,628 Views)
0 Kudos

Mine does the exact samething! i cant get a game in because i keep getting signed out.  I own a Belkin router and a flashing red light and sometimes a solid red light shows up where the green light usually is.

anyone know how to fix?

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 17 (11,523 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

barclay, your issue sounds like a router configuration problem or that your connection is dropping out. If lights are out, or showing a different colour on the router to usual, that's your first point of investigation. Who is your ISP? Do you know how to check the router set up to make sure all is ok?
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 17 (11,504 Views)
0 Kudos

I've been having the same problem for a couple of weeks now. I have had the same router for 2 years and this has never happened before. Internet works just fine but PSN randomly signs out with an 8002AD36. Any updates with you guys having the same problem?

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 17 (11,361 Views)
0 Kudos

Yep guys, same here. Ive had my PS3 for just over 2 years and not had a single problem. Ive been having this particular problem now for around 3 weeks. I havent had a problem like this before, its just happend all of a sudden and now wont go away. Here's what I've tried -

1. Static IP and placed it into the DMZ
2. Switched from CAT5 to Wireless
3. Changed my CAT5 cable
4. Re-enabled Media Server and Disabled, again.
5. Changed router settings i.e. QoS, UPnp on and off

None of the above have worked. I find this quite bizarre as I've not has this problem before. I can only think that a recent PS3 update has caused this issue?

Last night I tried the DMZ thing for the last time - I added 10.10.10.130 to the DMZ. Set up manual settings for the connection and all tests succeeded. I left my PS3 on for 1 hour and 15 minutes and I hadn't been signed out. I thought 'Excellent!, I've sorted this out!' So, I turn FIFA11 on, I get as far as the online lobbies, Invite my mate to a game.... and then BAM! You have been signed out of the playstation network. Error 8002AD36. B0ll0x!!!!

Anyway, my housemate has a PS3 and we obviously share the same router so I will see if he is having problems and report back to here tonight. I am also taking my PS3 to my dads tonight to test, so I will report these findings also.

I'm pretty much at the point of despair with this piece of crap. If I cant sort this out, I can assure Sony that I will not be putting my hand in my pocket for another.

Sort it out Sony you muppets!!!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 17 (11,007 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

bigfrank83 wrote:
Yep guys, same here. Ive had my PS3 for just over 2 years and not had a single problem. Ive been having this particular problem now for around 3 weeks. I havent had a problem like this before, its just happend all of a sudden and now wont go away. Here's what I've tried -

1. Static IP and placed it into the DMZ
2. Switched from CAT5 to Wireless
3. Changed my CAT5 cable
4. Re-enabled Media Server and Disabled, again.
5. Changed router settings i.e. QoS, UPnp on and off

None of the above have worked. I find this quite bizarre as I've not has this problem before. I can only think that a recent PS3 update has caused this issue?

Last night I tried the DMZ thing for the last time - I added 10.10.10.130 to the DMZ. Set up manual settings for the connection and all tests succeeded. I left my PS3 on for 1 hour and 15 minutes and I hadn't been signed out. I thought 'Excellent!, I've sorted this out!' So, I turn FIFA11 on, I get as far as the online lobbies, Invite my mate to a game.... and then BAM! You have been signed out of the playstation network. Error 8002AD36. B0ll0x!!!!

Anyway, my housemate has a PS3 and we obviously share the same router so I will see if he is having problems and report back to here tonight. I am also taking my PS3 to my dads tonight to test, so I will report these findings also.

I'm pretty much at the point of despair with this piece of crap. If I cant sort this out, I can assure Sony that I will not be putting my hand in my pocket for another.

Sort it out Sony you muppets!!!!!!

Hi bigfrank83,

If you are getting this error code there could possible internet congestion with the internet service itself, have you been able to play online at all over this period?

If you are on a wireless connection I would also check your signal strength and ideally make sure it is over 70% if possible. This does sound related to your Internet Connection, is it possible to provide more info on the connection you currently have?

Rabid

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 17 (10,995 Views)
0 Kudos