43%
02 Rank
Progress
Accepted Solution

Error Code 8001050F

643 Replies 26,846 Views Created 13-12-2008
13 Dec 2008
By zPia

How am i able to fix this porblem? when i try to play a disc, sometimes it works but eventually crashes and leaves my ps3 unreasponsive, when i go back on, the disc isnt in the 'Game' Menu, so i eject and put it back in, then it says 'Error Occurred during the starting operation. (error code 8001050F).'

so i reseted my playstation system, tried to go on GTA4 and i have to download new softare as usual, and now it stciks at a ceratian percentage. i cancel it, then again, says Error ocurred.. error code 8001050F...  what can i do?

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

NurbFurble

92%
02 Rank
Progress
NurbFurble
Accepted Solution

Hi Everyone,

Some consumers are experiencing a network connection failure when signing into PSN and may receive the error code 8001050F.

We are aware of this issue and it's currently under investigation however at this time there is no estimated time to fix. Please refrain from calling your local PlayStation Support line and keep watching this space for further updates...

Can I ask that you also refrain from creating new threads to discuss this issue and use the one below:

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network/Unable-to-Sign-In-to-Playstation-Network/...

Thanks.

NF

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Re: Error Code 8001050F

All Replies

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

fcumkev9898

37%
02 Rank
Progress
fcumkev9898
Accepted Solution

mate who is not online is gettin no error code on his. 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Lethalwolf05

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Lethalwolf05
Accepted Solution

apparently this seph13 has a solution... it makes sense but you may just have the problem repeated when the internal clock gets to 01/03/10 again

http://boardsus.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-3-General/POSSIBLE-FIX/td-p/45312492

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Supastirlo

46%
02 Rank
Progress
Supastirlo
Accepted Solution

Lethalwolf05 wrote:

apparently this seph13 has a solution... it makes sense but you may just have the problem repeated when the internal clock gets to 01/03/10 again

http://boardsus.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-3-General/POSSIBLE-FIX/td-p/45312492

avoid opening up the ps3!!!!!

just wait for sony to tell us whats wrong and what the solution is!!!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Lions_R_Us

64%
02 Rank
Progress
Lions_R_Us
Accepted Solution

Im having the same issue.

lost various trophy infor.

what concerns me most is that the wipeout game i have from psn has dissapeared and now i dont have the full version

*****!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

fcumkev9898

37%
02 Rank
Progress
fcumkev9898
Accepted Solution

balls to this time to get the mega drive out .

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Tubetech

48%
02 Rank
Progress
Tubetech
Accepted Solution
W T F,now it says the PSN is under maintenance =o
Will it work soon?
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

SirPantyflaps

25%
02 Rank
Progress
SirPantyflaps
Accepted Solution

Mine stopped working at about 12.20am with the same error code. It's now 9.30am and still the same. My clock is also frozen on the time it logged me out. Any games with trophy support are not even working on single player, although non trophy support games still work.

So basically anything that autiomatically connects to PSN will not work. I'm from the Bournemouth area. I'm off to the gym and I want to play Heavy Rain when I return, so - Sony pull your fingers out of your a**!!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

SirPantyflaps

25%
02 Rank
Progress
SirPantyflaps
Accepted Solution
And why the hell is there a picture of a mouse on my profile???? This whole thing is too weird!!!
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

bigdode

53%
02 Rank
Progress
bigdode
Accepted Solution

This is, as expected, Driving me up the flipping wall. I won't bother detailing my strife, because it's identical to everyone else's problem. However, after reading some of the theories, the clock fault would make sense, as it is unable to sync with the Network because the PS3 thinks its 1999, (for me), and as I've heard pulling the PS3 apart to fix some battery, may work but I'm not going to jeapordise my Warranty. Ive tried manually fixing the time, to no avial however, and after trawling through 63 pages. (Kudos to the people who see one person is having a problem and continue to post there identical problem as if were going to care for every single user with the same problem...It's the situation that's important!, Not you).

Strange indeed however, and hopefully Sony realise the potential damage to there user base if this isn't resolved. And to the people threatening to defect to the Xbox...Why? Potentially pay £30 for an inferior system which most likely won't last that long unless you keep it in fridge. And if it does, congrats, your playing sub-par exclusives and games for a system that has most of it's games because the PS3 wasn't around when the developers swore there oaths to Microsoft. Which is why PS3 will become the dominant system with old school developers who have more to work with...Grow up...

Huh, I just spent a whole paragraph ranting about Xbox...haha, the HATE!...anyway, as per standard sign out from most users on this forum.....Pull yer finger out!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Sting500

24%
02 Rank
Progress
Sting500
Accepted Solution

I live in Australia right and seriously what the f**ck I was playing cod6 this morning around '8 oçlock and i got home from school and it won't let me play assassins creed 2 and cod6 this is bulls**t. And it is my birthday to day seriously ***** Sony you better send everyone a new one or get a free fix.

This is happening world wide it is like the new system up date was programed all to crash today by some hacker god. lol but i am really pi**ed off.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

x_r_i_s_t_o_s

45%
02 Rank
Progress
x_r_i_s_t_o_s
Accepted Solution
what the f#@k i tried everything and nothing f****** sony!
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

pyro_v

21%
02 Rank
Progress
pyro_v
Accepted Solution

Kinda strange this happened when I took off auto sign in?? Do you or anyone sign in Automatically?? I wanted to download my Fear 2 expansion tonight and was looking forward to it, untill this s*%t happened!!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

FuryFists3

22%
02 Rank
Progress
FuryFists3
Accepted Solution

the Error Code 8001050F   displays when the network is down for maintenance

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
42%
02 Rank
Progress
ChaosLegionSpawn
Accepted Solution

WHAT THE FCK SONY! This 8001050F error needs to be fixed and should have been fixed within 1 hour of the outage. WHAT THE FCK! I paid $600 for my fat PS3 and now I can't play it. This is crap. Then I read that the issue is mainly affecting the fat PS3 and not the slim PS3. If this happens to cause the fat PS3s to no longer work I feel you should upgrade us to the slim. FREE. ***** it I just want to play MAG! Then tomorrow BFBC2 comes out and I want to play that also. ***** IT SONY FIX THIS ERROR!!!!!  

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel