80%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

Error Codes and Help.

97 Replies 26,417 Views Created 05-06-2007
I knew this could grab your attention. ;)

Alias has created a great thread in the PS Network forums. This has a great list of error codes you may have encountered.

Take a look here.

If you cannot find the answer you are looking for, you can always call our call centre team on the following numbers:

Customer Care: 08705 99 88 77
or,
Technical Support: 08702 42 22 99

Hope it helps.

Thanks.

Happy posting.
0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

[PanzerVI_007]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
[PanzerVI_007]
Accepted Solution
I have recently downloaded the Ratchet & Clank demo and now it won't install!
It keeps saying error code (80029564) trouble during installation

does anyone know how to solve it?
0 Kudos

Re: Error Codes and Help.

/16

[Admiralwow]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
[Admiralwow]
Accepted Solution
Hi, does anyone know what the following error codes are?
&
I was doing some team editing on Pro Evo when it froze. I reset the system and now it won't recognise any discs that I insert unless I restart the machine with them already inserted. My downloaded games work fine but it won't recognise any of my discs!! Please help me.
0 Kudos

/16

mackem66

35%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
mackem66
Accepted Solution
Hi new to this but did you find out what 80010514 means. im getting my third playstation thurs. getting a bit sick now as games crash all the time thanks
0 Kudos

/16

crazymod

64%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
crazymod
Accepted Solution

mackem66 wrote:
Hi new to this but did you find out what 80010514 means. im getting my third playstation thurs. getting a bit sick now as games crash all the time thanks

This is reported to be a region code problem.

Make sure your games are from the same region as your system.  Where did you get your PS3 from?  Are all your games from that region?

0 Kudos

crazymod NEW
/16

ShaneDG

28%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ShaneDG
Accepted Solution

"mackem66 wrote:

This is reported to be a region code problem.

Make sure your games are from the same region as your system.  Where did you get your PS3 from?  Are all your games from that region?"

I have had the PS3 since Janurary no probs with assassins creed CoD4 GTA4 MoH airbourne everything fine THEN: 

Don't understand how this could be as I recently got MGS4 and it installed + loaded no bother for first few days and bang friday 20th june 80010514 if this is a region code problem then could someone please explain to me why I was able to play the game until the 4th Boss battle yes for those that have the game will know thats Act4 and good 15-20 hours gameplay later my playstation3 decides to screw with me and leave me with one major headache and every 5 mins threating the damned machine with violence (i know it wont help but it makes me feel better).

If this is a Region Code Error then why let me play the damned game for nearly a week?!?

SDG

0 Kudos

/16

Otyugh

55%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Otyugh
Accepted Solution

Hi there, when I try to g in to the PLAYSTATION@Store I get this error:

Any advise?

By the way, the list of the links of errors in the first post does not work anymore. ;)

Message Edited by Otyugh on 24-06-2008 08:29 PM
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
PSN ID: Oyugh
XBox LIVE: Pip the Troll
/16

[(IRL) rhy 1]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
[(IRL) rhy 1]
Accepted Solution
?what is error code 80130183.
0 Kudos

/16

[hoebiee]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
[hoebiee]
Accepted Solution
my psp cant load flash player because of an error wtf
0 Kudos

/16

[wolfboy359]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
[wolfboy359]
Accepted Solution
Does anyone know what error code 8001002b means??? Hi. I'm new to PS3 and I'm now getting this error code as well. Does anyone know what 8001002B means and have any idea how to correct it? The console worked fine last night. Now today, it's gone quirky. What could have changed??? wolfboy359
0 Kudos

/16

[OpticalCarp]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
[OpticalCarp]
Accepted Solution
I use a bt home hub and am getting error code 80710003 it's temperamental sometimes works sometimes dosent also wont let me use my browser, anyone any ideas only started after update 1.92

The bthomehub is the worse thing ever brought out, try to reboot the router or get a new router i had the bthomehub but got fed up with it so i changed it to the bt voyager 2110 and never had a problem since. Touch wood!!!!:D
0 Kudos

/16

[madandyd]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
[madandyd]
Accepted Solution
Hi, I keep getting this code when trying to register my bluetooth remote: 80110301 any ideas anyone? I have searched the forum and it isn't listed...... Ta muchly ;)
0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

GalorndonKor

• Beta Tester
59%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
GalorndonKor
Accepted Solution
Whilst there are other threads about this error code, there isn't really a solution. This is one for our Careline. Give them a call on 08705 99 88 77.

Before you do, try again, making sure you are following the below guide correctly:

http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps3/current/settings/bluetooth.html

(Please also take note of the Hints in the blue box).:gr8:
0 Kudos

/16

mrcoonut

49%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
mrcoonut
Accepted Solution
anyone seen error message 80029701?it wont let me load warhawk just says an error occurred during the start operation and the code,also i cant get in to the playstation store jus getting a sign in screen saying login.error.unknown any help?????
0 Kudos

Re: Error Codes and Help. 80710092 error

/16

[wildbill247]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
[wildbill247]
Accepted Solution
U]ERROR CODE 80010514.

Can Not play any ps3 games on my ps3 as it says this error as it begins to load up or the console just fails to read the disc, ps2 games stil work though. Its not a damaged or dirty disc as its the same for all of my games (plus a brand new one). Has been like this for over a week now and im starting to wonder if anything can be done to solve this
0 Kudos

/16

[macmillions]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
[macmillions]
Accepted Solution
I have posted this on another area of this thread, but anyway...

This is the 1st system update I have tried since owning my ps3, it upgraded mine to Version 1.94 for Assassin's Creed no probs, but...
I try and update to Version 2.01.

It just sits at 0% for ages, then comes up with 80710723

HELP!!!
0 Kudos

/16

[Nos_feratu]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
[Nos_feratu]
Accepted Solution
what about 8002AD23? ever since i bought warhawk, i keep gettin randomly signedout of the psnet! im getting extremely frustrated as this happens all the time (not just when im on warhawk), and my download speed has been terrible lately, im an aol user any help?

I used to be fine, but now I'm getting this same error all the time..getting signed out during every game I play. Anyone know of a solution for this??
0 Kudos

/16

ShogunDarius

86%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ShogunDarius
Accepted Solution
I have a really annoying problem myself, i sometimes can't connect to the network due to timing out, and alot of the time i do ge on i get a error code sometimes afterwards logging me out. the code is 8002AD23. Any help would be appreciated and i have tried customer support but there advice did little to help.
0 Kudos

My reviews
http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Fan-Reviews/Dante-s-Inferno-review-PS3-version/td-p/10205454
http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Fan-Reviews/Way-of-the-Samurai-3-review-PS3-version/td-p/10165140
http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Fan-Reviews/Dark-Void-review-PS3-version/td-p/10121747
http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Fan-Reviews/Army-of-Two-The-40th-Day-review-PS3-version/td-p/10073262
http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Fan-Reviews/Avatar-the-Game-review-PS3-version/td-p/9938637
/16

[Nos_feratu]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
[Nos_feratu]
Accepted Solution
I have a really annoying problem myself, i sometimes can't connect to the network due to timing out, and alot of the time i do ge on i get a error code sometimes afterwards logging me out. the code is 8002AD23. Any help would be appreciated and i have tried customer support but there advice did little to help.

That's the exact same code I was talking about....lets me log in, but logs me off after playing a game anywhere between 5 mins and half an hour.

I've manually set the IP, opened 6 different ports, disabled UPnP on the router, disabled Media Server, upgraded router to latest firmware, nothing seems to help. I'm getting desperate.

I'm on the Linksys W54G router by the way....it's mostly worked fine up until a few days ago.
0 Kudos

/16

ShogunDarius

86%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ShogunDarius
Accepted Solution
That's the exact same code I was talking about....lets me log in, but logs me off after playing a game anywhere between 5 mins and half an hour.

I've manually set the IP, opened 6 different ports, disabled UPnP on the router, disabled Media Server, upgraded router to latest firmware, nothing seems to help. I'm getting desperate.

I'm on the Linksys W54G router by the way....it's mostly worked fine up until a few days ago.

I've had this for ages but i don't go on the ps3 that much, i've had it since the 1.7 update, and sony keep saying its my router ( my router has no problems with any other console, wired or wireless so i can't see it being that) All i want is to get what i paid for which is the ability to go online again like i could way back when.
0 Kudos

My reviews
http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Fan-Reviews/Dante-s-Inferno-review-PS3-version/td-p/10205454
http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Fan-Reviews/Way-of-the-Samurai-3-review-PS3-version/td-p/10165140
http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Fan-Reviews/Dark-Void-review-PS3-version/td-p/10121747
http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Fan-Reviews/Army-of-Two-The-40th-Day-review-PS3-version/td-p/10073262
http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Fan-Reviews/Avatar-the-Game-review-PS3-version/td-p/9938637
/16

[FinBarLay]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
[FinBarLay]
Accepted Solution
I recently became a victim of the 8002AD23 error. Mine might be a bit different, as when I got that error, the green wireless connection went out and I had to reboot the PS3 to get and wireless connection back. Previously it had been working fine connecting and downloading stuff from the Store. In the last few weeks I have tried everything, changing MTU, moving PS3 into DMZ, moving the PS3 (yeah, I know I was getting desperate:o ), using fixed IP address on PS3, freeing up loads of space on the PS3. I eventually put it down to being the latest firmware update.

Then I was thinking that it seemed to happen when I setup a USA account to download and play the Uncharted demo. I deleted the demo it and it all started working again...might not work, but I'd give it a go....

Cheers...

FBL
:gr8:
0 Kudos

/16

Cinarama

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Cinarama
Accepted Solution
me too same error, psn network failure. browser fine just online gaming. seems theres more people with theese problem than I thought, and no answers.
0 Kudos

Cinarama
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel