05 Oct 2011
By: doyersboy22

1 Posts
Accepted Solution

Error you have been signed out of Playstation Network (80710092)

[ Edited ]
9 Replies 25,092 Views edited 05-10-2011

Error you have been signed out of playstation network!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have no idea what to do. i cant even go on the internet browser!!!!!!! Earlier today i was signed out many times. i tried the internet connection test the ip adress passed the internet connection but when it tests playstation network it fails!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any Suggestions!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10 (25,092 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: Error you have been signed out of Playstation network

as far as i am aware this relates to error 80710092 some are experiencing not getting logged into the psn account including myself. if you want the gods honest truth I'm starting to think i should have gone with the xbox i have had 6 freezups and the system crashing online issues and i only learned a week after buying the playstation that the new modals like mine do not allow linux anymore whicjh was one of the big reasons i bought it. I think my money has been waisted and i just get sick of the trouble i am having i'm thinking of sending mine back!
best regards,
PJ
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10 (25,084 Views)
0 Kudos

I am having the same problem, its definately not my modem/router as i have friends sitting in the same room as me on a different system that are playing without any problems, really getting sick of this, could someone please tell me ***** is wrong?!?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10 (25,072 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

[ Edited ]

The_Unknown1417 wrote:

I am having the same problem, its definately not my modem/router as i have friends sitting in the same room as me on a different system that are playing without any problems, really getting sick of this, could someone please tell me ***** is wrong?!?

Hi guys,

A number of users have reported they are currently having an issue signing into the PSN, and are receiving the error code 80710092.

We are currently looking in to this at the moment and I will update here when I have more information.

*UPDATE*

You should now be able to sign in to the PSN with no  further issues. If you still have any problems let me know. 

Thanks,

RabidWalker

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10 (25,062 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

@Doyersboy your problems your router m8, if you cant access the net full stop from your ps3, more than likely a dns error, pretty simple with a bit of luck, Just turn off both your PS3 and Router from the mains for at least 2mins then turn on your router 1st n wait till its ready (Virgin just wait till the top lights blue ect) then turn ur PS3 on and relink it through network settings in easy mode and it should be fine! Could be other reasons tho as im having similar a issue but my net is working just cant sign in after just being signed out, if my net wasn't working aswell then usually its what iv just explained! @ PJ go back under the rock you just crawled from m8, linux has been gone for time and to be fair if it helps divvy little HACKERZ n piraterz, good riddence! Seriously tho m8 its been gone for ages.

I DONT NEED LUCK? I GOT AMMO!!!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10 (25,004 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Positive on the error... I can use the PS Browser with not problem at all... but PSN "sign in" fails with DNS Error.

FYI: I am connected using German T-Kom DSL from Berlin.

Hope you get it back to work soon... I had to leave my raid group in the middle of the raid: not good (TM)

:-(

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10 (24,996 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

@ PJ Soz m8 read your post wrong i thought you'd recent got ps3 hoping to put linux on it!!!lol

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10 (24,981 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

YES PEEP'S!!! 11:49 and just signed back in no probs! L8rz

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10 (24,974 Views)
0 Kudos

Still having the issue right now. Connection is OK so the issue must be with PSN server or with the PS3 last software update. Tried to solve the issue with the cookies and cache deletion but the PS3 is simply freezing when trying it.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10 (23,832 Views)
0 Kudos

Ok now am have this *****ing dns eorr and I need to know what to do i haven't been online for at least 2 hours and I did every thing and nothing work so *****
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10 (23,662 Views)
0 Kudos