on 22-12-2011 12:03 AM
I've found out how to fix the problem.
How to fix the COD4 start up confirm screen.
Follow these instructions.
1. Make sure you have the latest (version 1.40 or after) update installed.
2. Go to settings then network settings.
3. Disable the second or third option ( connect to Internet etc. )
4. Start COD4 (should work)
5. Go to multiplayer.
6. Select play online (first option) then an error should appear.
7. Quit game
8. Go to settings then network settings.
9. Enable the second or third option the one that you disabled earlier. ( connect to Internet etc. ).
10. Start COD4 and you should now be able to play Call of Duty 4 as you originally could.
Thanks to xgavj6 for this solution
on 10-02-2012 11:17 AM
i had to reformat my ps3 hard drive because i couldn't get into my psn stoor now that i reformated my hard drive i can get in but i lost all my down loads and the promotion crads dont work any more can u help me?
Here, you can post questions regarding any technical problem you may be
Before using this section, be sure to check out our Technical Solutions board and follow the instructions there to see if your problem has already been solved.
To use this board, simply post your question and wait for it to be answered. Your question may be given an ‘Accepted Solution’ – this is an answer which has been accepted as the best solution to your problem.
Website ©2013 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. [more info]