so if you have just bought wireless headset and have been cursing at the thing for the past half hour, heres the way to connect it.
first go to:
then find: manage bluetooth devices. now hold the ON button till you see a green and red light flashing. now click register. your ps3 system should detect it. the words "wireless headset" will appear in the centre of your tv screen. click it. it will install, and say a passcode. type 0000. now it should connect. well step one done, now step 2!
audio device settings. the information should appear to be this:
microphone level: 3
audio device: wireless headset
change the information if it is different.now leave the page open and speak. if you see on the top of the screen a volume sensor emitting colours, you are sucsessful! if you are still experiencing problems with the headset, it might be damaged, and you ll need to replace the headset.
for those lucky ones, enjoy!
I noticed that after doing the following in all the manuals and what is on this message board that it was getting me nowhere with regards to connecting to a phone. The headset was not responding in the manner that the manuals described.The device started responding correctly after plugging into power and then removing and trying the steps again. I think it may have reset after plugging into power. Handy Hint if the headset isnt turning on or off.
If you've been trying to connect your wirless headset theese are the instructions
- Go to accesory settings
- Go to manage bluetooth devices
- Go to register new device
- Hold power button for about 10 seconds (until light is steady on PS3)
- Press where it says the name of your device
- Type in 0000 for the pass key
- Go to audio device settings
- From do not use change it to the name of your device
- You can go to voice changer and change the way your voice sounds to other people online
- Reply or e-mail me at email@example.com and add me as your friend on PSN my name is tazmainiac-02 play with me on MW3!