Technical Help

Technical Help

17 Aug 2011
By: Khyrin

3 Posts
Accepted Solution

Infamous 2 Dlc Problem

21 Replies 579 Views Created 17-08-2011

Hi i've just bought the inFamous 2 Powers pack (Bundle) off the EU PSN store, the description describes giving me all 4 powers to download but when I downloaded it, its only given me 3 of the files the one it missed was the Electrocution Grenade. I've checked the Download history and I have the same result there.

Does anyone know where I can report this so I can download the other pack or will I have to download it seperatly, I know its only 0.79p but would rather have what I paid for.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 22 (579 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Re: Infamous 2 Dlc Problem

I have the exact same problem. Was just about to write a post about it. Hopefully one of the Mods will notice.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 22 (575 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

yes i have had the same problem with the weapons pack it has only given 3 items i didnt get the gold amp weapon, i want the powers pack too but wont purchase it until it is fixed.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 22 (567 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

I will query this from our side, and update when I have more info.

Rabid

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 22 (533 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 22 (530 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

i purchased both the weapons and powers packs and i am missing 1 item from each, it is now not showing as purchased on either pack can this be soted asap. the store is a mess lately lol
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 22 (523 Views)
0 Kudos

Thnx Rabid hope this problem gets resolved before anyone else is affected.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 22 (501 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

is there any news on this issue as i have been waiting patiently, or do i have to spend more money to get the items that i already paid for. can a mod answer please
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 22 (482 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

triplestringer wrote:
is there any news on this issue as i have been waiting patiently, or do i have to spend more money to get the items that i already paid for. can a mod answer please

No, don't buy it again. Just wait. It's been less than a day. I'm sure they're investigating it.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 22 (480 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

any news on this please
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 22 (446 Views)
0 Kudos