26 Mar 2012
Beta Tester
Playstation Staff

Items not showing as purchased on the Store

5 Replies 344 Views Created 26-03-2012

I wouldn't normally notice this, but as my download list is now rediculously long I often use the Store as a way of finding and downloading items again, especially now as I'm busy rebuilding my profile after having to delete it to try and fix an issue.

What I have noticed is that the Uncharted 2 Add-On items aren't showing as purchased on the store, in fact the store would appear to be quite willing to let me purchase them again, however if I go through my download list way back to April 2010 they are sat their available to download without issue.

Anyone else noticing items that you know you've purchased showing up as available to buy, particularly the Uncharted 2 stuff, or got a solution for getting the store to correct its self?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6 (344 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Items not showing as purchased on the Store

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (329 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Nobody I guess then....
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (316 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

Hi ijefers,

Download lists being out of order is something affecting a small number of users, we are currently working to resolve this however I don't have a time scale at preset.

SFZ

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (312 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6 (304 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

A2GMAN wrote:
http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Help/Renew-PS-Plus-download-list-missing/m-p/157131...

That's not the exact same issue, but can accept it might be linked.

Everything as far as I'm aware is on my download list - I can scroll right down through to April 2010 on the list and the Uncharted 2 content is there - if I visit the Uncharted 2 content on the store however it is not marked as bought and has the buy now links active and will let me add to the basket.

I'll wait and see if the issue is fixed with everyone else's though....

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (300 Views)
0 Kudos