30 May 2010

Playstation Staff

MY PSP WONT CHARGE OR TURN ON!!! PLEASE HELP!

5 Replies 1,659 Views Created 30-05-2010

Hi ive bought the new psp slim last year (about mid-september and ive only bought it because of Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce).

Its been working fine since then and last week (22nd May) it completely stopped and it wont charge at all and ive tried to buy a new battery and charger, it still wont work. Ive always updated my psp since i bought it, now its broken! :xCry:

Please help, and can Sony replace it?

Thanks and please answer!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6 (1,659 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: MY PSP WONT CHARGE OR TURN ON!!! PLEASE HELP!

If you still have your receipt for it take it back to where you bought it. If not phone sony and they will replace/repair it for you.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (1,654 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Do i have to pay them if they will fix it for me?

or will they give me a brand new one?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (1,651 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

No you shouldnt have to pay as it is less than a year old so you'll be covered under your warranty..

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (1,647 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I had the same problem after 1 week. Took it back to the shop and had it replaced. there seems to be a lot of this happening with the PSP.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6 (1,467 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Just to let you all know. contacted sony help number. They are useless with this issue and claim its not a commen problem. Hello how many people talk about this issue. Any way they said the whole process of sending it and getting it back could take a week and a half. I still have the reciept so i am going to take it back for replacement. I wish every one else the best of luck with there charging issues

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (1,442 Views)
0 Kudos