28 Apr 2010

Playstation Staff

Network problem 8002AD36

4 Replies 556 Views Created 28-04-2010

I own a D-link dir-615 router and i have a wired connection for my ps3 and computer.

After several problems with Bad Company 2 (hardly enter a server, getting disconnected after 5 mins) i decided to put my ps3 connection into DMZ. I've assigned a static IP using DHCP of course, manually settings in ps3, etc.Everythings seems fine for 1-10 mins, but then it disconnects me due to error 8002AD36. Tried different DNS settings (including ISP ones). Can anybody help me, please ? Thanks in advance

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5 (556 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: Network problem 8002AD36

Forgot to mention: tried upnp and media server settings disabled/enabled. Doesn't solve anything.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5 (547 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

could be due to any number of things unfortunately...

But we'll start with some basics :smileyhappy:

Who is your ISP?
Is it just BFBC2 that has the problem, or does the same thing happen if you go onto the PSN store / Home / web browser?
Try changing your PS3 DNS servers to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 (Google's which seem to work well and are easy to remember :smileyhappy:)

* YLOD? * *PSN Connection Problems?* *Blu Ray Problems

And we weren't even testing for that.. :Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5 (530 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

My ISP is RDS(romanian data system).

Same thing happens if i play bc2, idle in the menu, browse web. Network connection problem.

Tried to change my DNS server. useless.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5 (528 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

does sound like either a problem with your router (try turning it off for 5 mins), or the ISP dropping your connection :smileysad:

Are you able to get to the router logs to see if they show internet disconnections?

* YLOD? * *PSN Connection Problems?* *Blu Ray Problems

And we weren't even testing for that.. :Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5 (521 Views)
0 Kudos