Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: PSN Maintenance scheduled for Thursday 1st March from 16:00 until 07:00

You still haven't answered my question just what are they fixing EINSTEIN...........

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 32 (538 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Strangesam wrote:

No thanks as i've said before i'm not a fan of 'Home'.

If you're such a fan of 'Home' I will refer you to here instead:

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Technical-Help/bd-p/bEN_Home_Help

No the issue is here and who are you to tell me where I can post. These ridiculous 12-15 hour updates all the time. Shows me they have no clue what their doing. The incompetence here is systemic...

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 32 (537 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Could you please stop calling me Einstein, no one deserves that name except the man himself.

Read the software update notes.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 32 (536 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Strangesam wrote:

Could you please stop calling me Einstein, no one deserves that name except the man himself.

Really where are they? Besides I learn a long time ago not to believe what they write. What they say and what they actually do is totally 2 different stories. End result is always more bad code. More problems for us the end user. With more I don't give a hoot from these people when they do screw up. Which seem to be constant now.

A funny side note they rush a vita update. Only for that to be bugged as well on release day. How bad does it have to get before they wise up?..

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 32 (532 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

This maintenance is for releasing PS STORE for Bulgaria and Hungary but not Romania...

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 32 (502 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

thanks 4 that cheers . also i want 2 change my online name y won't it  let me

cmcstudio07
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 32 (476 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

strider877 wrote:

Strangesam wrote:

Really where are they? Besides I learn a long time ago not to believe what they write. What they say and what they actually do is totally 2 different stories. End result is always more bad code. More problems for us the end user. With more I don't give a hoot from these people when they do screw up. Which seem to be constant now.

A funny side note they rush a vita update. Only for that to be bugged as well on release day. How bad does it have to get before they wise up?..

1st question) Do you have a Vita?

2nd question) Do you like SONY or playstation - If not why are you on these forums?

At the end of the day, PSN is a free service, so you can't really complain...

BTW - Thanks for the update!

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 32 (452 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

if you dont like it sell your ps3 and get an xbox 360 and pay 60 bucks a year for service ps3 is free so go fly a kite

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 32 (381 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Thanks for the notice :smileyvery-happy:
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 32 (372 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

That's rubbish and you know it ! Just because it's free ,doesn't mean it can be crappy or not work as it should . It also doesn't mean we should love everything Sony does . We as consumers have to be critical , and even more so if you have a plus subscription ! 

Home mostly just suck's and is nothing more then a gloryfied chatroom and a fundraiser for Sony . We expect more and want more from Sony .

Further more i agree with what Strider said , and all the update's never actually made the experience better or changed thngs in a meaningful way . The network still is not smooth and stable over all the games and is still substantially weaker then it's counterpart on the 360 . 

That is fact , not fanboyism .

But i still enjoy my PS3 and the games i play on it . But it could be so much better !

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 32 (350 Views)
0 Kudos