[EN] Archive

Technical Help

Technical Help

Level 1

Re: PSN Maintenance scheduled for Thursday 1st March from 16:00 until 07:00

You still haven't answered my question just what are they fixing EINSTEIN...........

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 32 (527 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

[ Edited ]

Strangesam wrote:

No thanks as i've said before i'm not a fan of 'Home'.

If you're such a fan of 'Home' I will refer you to here instead:

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Technical-Help/bd-p/bEN_Home_Help

No the issue is here and who are you to tell me where I can post. These ridiculous 12-15 hour updates all the time. Shows me they have no clue what their doing. The incompetence here is systemic...

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 32 (526 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Could you please stop calling me Einstein, no one deserves that name except the man himself.

Read the software update notes.

WANT TO BE A : Beta Trial Member

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 32 (525 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

[ Edited ]

Strangesam wrote:

Could you please stop calling me Einstein, no one deserves that name except the man himself.

Really where are they? Besides I learn a long time ago not to believe what they write. What they say and what they actually do is totally 2 different stories. End result is always more bad code. More problems for us the end user. With more I don't give a hoot from these people when they do screw up. Which seem to be constant now.

A funny side note they rush a vita update. Only for that to be bugged as well on release day. How bad does it have to get before they wise up?..

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 32 (521 Views)
0 Kudos

This maintenance is for releasing PS STORE for Bulgaria and Hungary but not Romania...

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 32 (491 Views)
0 Kudos

thanks 4 that cheers . also i want 2 change my online name y won't it  let me

cmcstudio07
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 32 (465 Views)
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

strider877 wrote:

Strangesam wrote:

Really where are they? Besides I learn a long time ago not to believe what they write. What they say and what they actually do is totally 2 different stories. End result is always more bad code. More problems for us the end user. With more I don't give a hoot from these people when they do screw up. Which seem to be constant now.

A funny side note they rush a vita update. Only for that to be bugged as well on release day. How bad does it have to get before they wise up?..

1st question) Do you have a Vita?

2nd question) Do you like SONY or playstation - If not why are you on these forums?

At the end of the day, PSN is a free service, so you can't really complain...

BTW - Thanks for the update!

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 32 (441 Views)
0 Kudos

if you dont like it sell your ps3 and get an xbox 360 and pay 60 bucks a year for service ps3 is free so go fly a kite

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 32 (370 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Thanks for the notice :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 32 (361 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

That's rubbish and you know it ! Just because it's free ,doesn't mean it can be crappy or not work as it should . It also doesn't mean we should love everything Sony does . We as consumers have to be critical , and even more so if you have a plus subscription ! 

Home mostly just suck's and is nothing more then a gloryfied chatroom and a fundraiser for Sony . We expect more and want more from Sony .

Further more i agree with what Strider said , and all the update's never actually made the experience better or changed thngs in a meaningful way . The network still is not smooth and stable over all the games and is still substantially weaker then it's counterpart on the 360 . 

That is fact , not fanboyism .

But i still enjoy my PS3 and the games i play on it . But it could be so much better !

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 32 (339 Views)
0 Kudos