20 Jan 2012

Playstation Staff
Accepted Solution

PS Network Problems - Error Code 80130182

6 Replies 7,250 Views Created 20-01-2012

Recently i've been experiencing problems with my PS Network login. I've had my PS3 for nearly 3 years and never experienced any sort of problem, until about 4 days ago.

I am not able to login at all, I just keep getting error messages.

I've done everything that it suggests I should do (turn on and off, reboot internet, etc) and nothing has worked. When I check for the connections it says that it can't locate the IP address.

Any advice to help me sort this out would be massively appreciated. 

Thanks

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7 (7,250 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: PS Network Problems - Error Code 80130182

I have been experiencing these exact problems for a week now. I was on the phone with the telus guy who reset all my internet servicing.

For a period of one hour, i was able to sign into playstatioin network.

however, that stupid code popped up again. and now i'm back to square one.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7 (7,185 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Dude everything has gone to pot to put it lighlty, this is happening to everyone at the moment and we are expected to just put up with this crap!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7 (7,182 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Its happening to me too, i hope its only temporary... I got my first plat and i can't show it off :smileysad:
 photo mystic_sig_zps1205e126.jpg
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7 (6,797 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

Hi guys,

The error code 80130182 indicates that no Internet connection was detected.  You can find suggestions in our Wireless Connection and Wired Connection troubleshooting guides.

If the issue persists then your console may have a fault, it this is the case then please contact PlayStation Support for further assistance.

SFZ

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (6,789 Views)

Playstation Staff

Hi there, 

Hope ur ok I have the Ps network issue with my ps3  as well I can't connect any game online but my internet is working fine i have tried all the manul steps . I am still wondering what is the problem can you help me out. 

regards

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7 (6,635 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Hello Sir, 

First of all you guys are doing a great job and i hope u can keep up this good work in the future. I have a similar issue to the network but my internet is working fine on my ps3 they only problem i am having is that i cannot play any online game everytime i try to play a game online it's just say that no session created or fail to connect to a playstation network . I have already the alternative troublshoots by restarting my router and PS3 but it didn't work . I was wondering if i can get a solution that will be great . 

reagrds 

Ali 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7 (6,629 Views)
0 Kudos