10 Mar 2012

Playstation Staff
Accepted Solution

Spacemarine Digital copy

20 Replies 418 Views Created 10-03-2012

Hello, i bought Warhammer 40k spacemarine from psn store yesterday and didn't receive an online pass that should come with every new copy of a game, what do i need to do to get it? 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 21 (418 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Re: Spacemarine Digital copy

Are you sure you didnt recieve it in a separate download?
Follow fi8767 on Twitter
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 21 (416 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Yes, i have checked my download list many times only spacemarine can be found there and not the online pass, i also went to check my mail if the order mail would have had some sort of a code for it, or if i had gotten another mail that contained a code for it.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 21 (412 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Call up sony customer support and explain your problem, they should be able to help you out

Its 0844 736 0595 for the UK

For other countries go to:
http://www.community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Help/Contact-Us-Playstation-Support-Number/m-p/...

Follow fi8767 on Twitter
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 21 (403 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

same here i go drop them a email keep you updated

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 21 (391 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

same here..I've e-mailed THQ support, I'll post the reply should I get one.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 21 (379 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

aww emailed sony so both sides cover

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 21 (377 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I received an email from THQ support today, here's what they had to say

Hello,
I am afraid there isn't anything we can do. If the purchase you made was intended to come with an online pass then it would be provided via Sony when the transaction was confirmed.

If nothing in the product description indicates you were meant to have one included then it would explain is absence now.

Therefore you would need to purchase it on the PSN Store.

Regards,

This is completely unacceptable if you ask me, it doesn't state anywhere that the pass WON'T be included so by his logic it Should be. We've purchase a copy of the full game and therefor, are entitled to full access to online features without having to buy the online pass! Seems THQ can't do anything about it so it's PSN supoort we need to contact about this. Don't let them just sweep this under the rug, They should have stated the pass won't be included if it wasn't meant to be, but they didn't, and we're entitled to it!!
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 21 (355 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Hey guys, had the same issue, with both Space Marine and Homefront, both bought in the sale this week.

Contacted Sony support on Friday and re-contacted them today. Supposedly its with head office now and they're looking into it, will update as I get more info. Just another reason why online passes are the worst thing to happen to gaming in a long time.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 21 (346 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

i phoned them and got the same thing this feel sorry for u as u got two games with no pass

also can you guys post in here http://www.spacemarine.com/forums/topic/10303?page=1 more ppl posting the about it the better work both side till its fix

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 21 (343 Views)
0 Kudos