01 Nov 2011
By Mauzizz

Playstation Staff

Uncharted 3 Online Pass: not valid? Special Edition!

4 Replies 540 Views Created 01-11-2011

So hey guys, I pre-ordered my copy of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception to get the Special Edition along with the DLC. I tried to redeem my online pass and then it said something like (not sure what it is in English, im Dutch so): ''Code not valid, either you typed it wrong or it's no longer valid''. What do I do now? I am not planning to buy an online pass just cause mine's defect. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5 (540 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: Uncharted 3 Online Pass: not valid? Special Edition!

considering the game isnt out till fri the codes may not work till then, although the online passes will work as ive read around....the rest should work by wends/fri.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5 (532 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Yeah but almost everyone in my friendlist can play, and I know them in real life since they are my classmates or colleagues. Cant it be that my code just isnt working?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5 (527 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Mauzizz wrote:

Yeah but almost everyone in my friendlist can play, and I know them in real life since they are my classmates or colleagues. Cant it be that my code just isnt working?

Hi Mauzizz,

You say the code is not working for Uncharted 3 (the special edition of the game), are you able to redeem the Network Pass or is it the additional content?

Rabid

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5 (498 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

i don't know if this is related but i got the special edition too, my pass redeemed but for the last to days i've been removed from games online, i haven't done anything wrong, i haven't used my mic so it won't be anything i have said, i haven't messaged anyone i've met,  i don't know what i've done, please help

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5 (369 Views)
0 Kudos