Level 2

Re: Unplanned PSN Maintenance in Progress

you should be, community mangaers are vital parts of fan powered infrastructures
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 41 of 52 (334 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

JerethDaGryphon wrote:
you should be, community mangaers are vital parts of fan powered infrastructures

If I were, I'd be in bed right now, ready for a long hard day in the office tomorrow. Instead I've got a long lie and College at 1pm :smileyhappy:

Bizarrely I'd love a job at Sony doing this if it was on offer. Unfortunately I don't think there is right now. Ah well! :smileytongue: Bed calls me too! Hopefully things will be better in the morning!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 42 of 52 (328 Views)
0 Kudos

Is the maintenance still going on? I ask because since last night syncing my trophies on my PS3 has been going extremely slow. I tried last night and it took about 30 minutes or so just to get to around 25% and then I decided to call it a night and quit out of it.

Today when I try it gets to around 15-20% and I get an error.

If the maintenance is over...anyone have any ideas as to why this is happening?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43 of 52 (315 Views)
0 Kudos

OK U GUYS STILL HAVENT FIXED THIS F13 AND D5202 ALL DAY.......... ALMOST CMON SONY HOME LETS GO

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 44 of 52 (312 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

I'll point out that it was 4am when you posted that. Even the most dedicated team need rest every now and again. :smileytongue: if there's still problems I'm sure they'll be working on them.

(I can't check as I'm not in right now :smileysad: )
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 45 of 52 (252 Views)
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

any information about progress? Is there still maintenance on going?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 46 of 52 (190 Views)
0 Kudos

Hey, I'm logged into my PS3 right not and I can't get on the psn store right now. Is this maintenance causing this problem. I just want to make sure? I'm also getting an error code 80023110.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 47 of 52 (124 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

I'm pretty sure maintenance is over, however, check your wireless settings and try again :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 48 of 52 (108 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

ahh finaly. hopfully this fixes the connection losses. iv checked about 5 mins ago or so and it was still under construction so hopfully not 2 much longer than i can test to c if they fixed the problem.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 49 of 52 (105 Views)
0 Kudos

Does this maintenance effect playstation home and if so how long will it be down, ps,Will this fix my D5021 problem. please let me know!.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 50 of 52 (104 Views)
0 Kudos