04 Jun 2011
Playstation Staff

Wipeout HD download file missing (only got 2 out of 3)

9 Replies 780 Views Created 04-06-2011

So I have downloaded Dead Nation no problem, and when downloading Wipeout HD I managed to download the following:

Wipeout HD Full Game Unlock

Wipeout HD Fury Expansion Pack

The third file is no longer listed and therefore I am unable to download it and install the game. 

I've gone into the Service list under Transaction Management but all I see there is: 'Wipeout HD full game unlock - Entitlement' and 'Wipeout HD trial control - Entitlement'. There is no other file for download. 

Can anyone please tell me what the third file is, and where / how I can find it?

Message 1 of 10 (780 Views)
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Re: Wipeout HD download file missing (only got 2 out of 3)

If you can't find the actual Wipeout HD in your downloads list then i would suggest you ring sony UK customer support and see what they can do about it.

Follow fi8767 on Twitter
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10 (766 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I have EXACTLY the same problem and nobody on the net seems to have any fixes. Same as you, i went to redownload and only Fury and the unlock is there. No demo of Wipeout HD. I've found it on an overseas PSN Shop but not available to download in Australia. PATHETIC Sony!!!! There is no 'contact us' on the aussie site so what do i do now. Free game my arse.....

Message 3 of 10 (664 Views)
Level 7

Playstation Staff

BUMP!! i too am having this problem i have the full wipeout on my old ps3 but my new one just has wipeout fury, when i click wipeout hd on the store i get this content cannot be access on this account error message! what a joke, i cannot find the demo anywhere either so i guess sony have robbed me of a game ...

anyone ever find a fix for this, i have gone to my downloads list and no there is no wipeout hd demo for me to download. my services say i have a valid lisence key too. what am i missing
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10 (591 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

try finding the wipeout hd/fury bundle on the store - all games - ps3 games - W-Z - wipeout hd / fury complete pack - and u may be able to get ure download ure looking 4 (the 100kb DL.)
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10 (584 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

i got the same problem i first had wipeout hd off ps+ then when the store went down and came back i had wipeout hd and the dlc pack off the welcome back pack added both to download list but used my wipeout hd off ps+ with the dlc from welcome back pack worked ok for a while now its coming up missing key file when i go to the store and search for wipeout hd it comes up connot access this content on this account went to my download list but no wipeout hd there only the dlc when i go to services list it shows i own the full game and the dlc pack but i cant download,

i think that sony should fix this asap as their loyal customers have had a lot to put up with but still support them i must say apart from this i have had no problems with sony please fix before i go from this:Thumbs: to this:Argh:

Message 6 of 10 (538 Views)
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I have totally the same issue
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10 (506 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I recently bought a new 'slim' PS3 and I had re-d'loaded my WipeoutHD games from the PSN Store again (just the original game and the Fury add-on).

After reading this thread I decided to try out the game since getting my new machine and got the exact same issue as others have pointed out.

I went back to the store and trawled through the 147 downloads that I have on there and sure enough there was a 'full unlock' key for the game (about 100KB in size).

Downloaded that and its all working fine.

Have a good look through your download list guys and gals.

It may be buried in there somewhere.................hopefully :Wink: 

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10 (503 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

But I've looked several times and can't find the damn thing... I'll try again
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10 (492 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

I just got off the phone with Sony in North America, as I have the same exact problem. They have actually sent my case to another department that has more access to accounts and the PSN. They claim this is the first they're hearing of this. 

When I called, they say that on their side they can see that the game is in my download list. But all I see is the Fury Add-on. I can't even see the WipEout HD demo in the store! And the store says I never purchased the bundle even though my transaction history and services list show I do in fact have it.

And I also get the message that says the content cannot be accessed on my account.

I too purchased the content using the welcome back package, and at the same time I was a plus member, which I think is why the problem is happening.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10 (419 Views)
0 Kudos