21 Nov 2010

Playstation Staff

black ops on ps3

13 Replies 17,899 Views Created 21-11-2010

unable to join friends sessions when invited, but when asked to join it comes up game invite do you want to play call of duty black ops i accept comes up joining session in progress then goes back to main screen and says unable to join game session as game may no longer be available, if i go out of black ops game put in modern warfare 2 and then back on black ops then it sometimes works but the last 2 days it will not let me in at all i can only play online but not able to join a party with my friends when i have been invited. why will it not let me join? 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 14 (17,899 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: black ops on ps3

hey I have the same problem, however i've found that if your friends are already in the pregame lobby if you press triangle for friends list> square to join the lobby it works more often, only problem will be is if the server is full.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 14 (17,864 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

so is there no solution to this? bit anoying..... used to have no problem with MW2 but not cant join freind on BO

ne one know if they are working on it? or is there a fix?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 14 (17,487 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

icant join half my friends partys a games wen there host, an wen i do join a game with them i cant hear them an they cant hear me, y is this happening an can someone plz help, this is reli annoying

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 14 (17,405 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Yep, same issue. It's really annoying. I read that there might be a patch coming out soon to fix this issue but I'm not too sure how trustworthy it was =]

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 14 (16,979 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

is there no official reply to this then?

no one knows of 1 reason why this is happening

it completly ruining the game at the mo

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 14 (16,873 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Having the same problem. But only with private rooms on black ops. Try'd to invite a friend into a private room. Of no joy. My friend then try'd to invite myself into his and still no joy. Keeps coming up with errors or room no longer available. But if he was involved in a game session with other users. I could join the same group then. Only in private groups i have problems. Searched online and read that other users are having the same problem.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 14 (15,156 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I went into my network settings while offline and turned off the Connect to Media Servers and it worked like a charm ever since

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 14 (14,933 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

i have not been able to test this on partys n stuff but disabling the media centre thing made my load speed at least 10x faster :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 14 (12,888 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Joining Call of Duty party problems

I am having a difficulty when a friend invites to his party. they can join my lobby but i cant join theres. this is annoying because i dont have the best internet connection and we "Lag" when we play together. PLZ respond on how i might be able to fix this. Thanks

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 14 (12,868 Views)
0 Kudos