MOUSE3271

92%
01 Rank
Progress

hacked account and; call of duty modern warfare 2

30 Replies 4,060 Views Created 27-10-2010
27 Oct 2010
By MOUSE3271

I was playing the computer last night. I entered a game where the people in there were cheating. They were up in the sky with red lasers. When that game ended I had a look at my challenges and they had all reset. I still have the majority of my emblems and titles but all the ones for my guns have gone! My points and kills/deaths have got a ridiculous number next to them, points are in negative value! Its like they were in control of my account, as my name was highlighted up red and my clan name changed to those of the culprits. Is there anything that can be done to rectify this and get all the stuff I lost back? I have put a lot of time into achieving these things! I am very disappointed to have lost them now! Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

nerdlegend

• Award Winner
96%
10 Rank
Progress
nerdlegend
Accepted Solution

URBAN_MANC wrote:

AdamW08 wrote:

. I think playstation should think more about how these people are ruining a great game!

Absolutely, Sony and developers need to invest in ways to STOP the hackers.

I've virtually stopped playing MW2 because of the scum that have abused the game.

Black ops has gone the same way, out of 12 players in each game there are 2 to 6 people that are using hacks, I report them all using the in-game report system, though I doubt they take any notice.

If there is one thing that will stop me gaming then its the industries failure to tackle this serious issue.

Reason why they can do it the patch IW used never had much protection on it.

Black ops from what i understand has not been hacked. The patch was protected trey made sure after MW2.

Only thing i seen so far for black ops was a lag switch but then all games have them.

This problem been around for ages and the only way to solve it. PC gaming has the answer mods and admins watching over games. However unlike PC gaming consoles servers are not user run.

And OP sadly there nothing you can do.

Just hope that people don't demote you and hope that only games you run into are challenge lobbies where all your stuff is completed for you.

0 Kudos

Re: hacked account and; call of duty modern warfare 2

Photobucket

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

URBAN_MANC

90%
04 Rank
Progress
URBAN_MANC
Accepted Solution

nerdlegend wrote:

Black ops from what I understand has not been hacked. The patch was protected trey made sure after MW2.

I can guarantee 100% BLOPS has been hacked, there are masses of available hacks on the internet.

I've checked out the combat details of players that I suspected, some players had 300 kills in one game, 250 of those were head shots.

Winning streaks of 700 games .... the list goes on.

If there is no chance of BLOPS being hacked then why is there an 'in-game' facility to report those players you believe are cheating.

It's been hacked and it's getting worse.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

nerdlegend

• Award Winner
96%
10 Rank
Progress
nerdlegend
Accepted Solution

URBAN_MANC wrote:

nerdlegend wrote:

Black ops from what I understand has not been hacked. The patch was protected trey made sure after MW2.

I can guarantee 100% BLOPS has been hacked, there are masses of available hacks on the internet.

I've checked out the combat details of players that I suspected, some players had 300 kills in one game, 250 of those were head shots.

Winning streaks of 700 games .... the list goes on.

If there is no chance of BLOPS being hacked then why is there an 'in-game' facility to report those players you believe are cheating.

It's been hacked and it's getting worse.

Boosting ;)

There your answer mate , the in game reporting system to reduce the number of lag switchers and boosters.

Go watch the game players often have IDs very close to the person boosting and often it a 2nd controller.

And your looking for kills near the spawn only , heatmap gives it away.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
Photobucket

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

URBAN_MANC

90%
04 Rank
Progress
URBAN_MANC
Accepted Solution

nerdlegend wrote:

Boosting ;)

There your answer mate , the in game reporting system to reduce the number of lag switchers and boosters.

Nope, that's not the answer :No-no:

There are 4 categories you can report players under ....

Offensive Language

Boosting

CHEATING

and ..... another one I can't remember.

Hacking and cheating is alive and kicking on black ops.

I got hacked, I had ALL the players clan tags changed to the same tag and the w******* that hacked it.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Richie27091985

24%
02 Rank
Progress
Richie27091985
Accepted Solution

Is there no way to sort out a hacked account? My says FUC**NG HACKD across the bototm and my name has be changed to CU*T and I cant change it back. When my frinds kids come over i have to tell them they cant play it.

its bad time for ps3, someone must know how to reverse the hack?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

MALADJUSTED

21%
02 Rank
Progress
MALADJUSTED
Accepted Solution

Don't expect any help mate, the lazy cretins that run PSN disgust me at how they cant be bothered to just delete the hacker's profiles, its easy enough to spot, and yes I have been hacked too!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Luhar494

22%
02 Rank
Progress
Luhar494
Accepted Solution

I just started playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and in one game, something incredibly weird occurred and i thought was a multiplayer glitch.  Then i saw like God Mode Enabled.  I quickly left the game and checked my stats just to see if everything was fine.  Everything was alright except my level frickin jumped from Level 3 to Level 70! ***** is this??  I have been hacked.  Is there any way if one can restart their level or points and rank.  God this is terrible

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

voorsk

80%
02 Rank
Progress
voorsk
Accepted Solution

This is why I'll never buy an online game on the PSP, and why I fear for the future of online games on the PS3.

Hackers are losers.

0 Kudos

bring back The Getaway!!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

cool-harry-10

29%
02 Rank
Progress
cool-harry-10
Accepted Solution

tell me the names im gona get a list and report to sony by phone cause i tryed but mw2 is not on the list and this guy has jailbroken !!! plz tell me the names for justice of some sort :/:No-no:

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

dav_o0

22%
02 Rank
Progress
dav_o0
Accepted Solution

ye i just got hacked too i had my account for bout 6 months now i just turned level 70 today then i jion some search and destroy match and i didnt notice it was hacked till these 2 guys were screwing around and trying to kill each other but they turned god mode on and then all the other players could come back but we kept getting killed so i just left after these guys got about 300 kills -.- something must be done before its too late like i hate black ops its just lame nothing good on it like the guns are s*it and the perks are even worse . probs all i play is zombies cuz its amazing but the rest of black ops can go die or focus on modern warfares struggle cuz i really hope modern warfare keeps coming cuz it keeps getting better.

n if u hackers reading this u should probs just go shoot urselfs and karma will come get u :)

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel