Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: hacked account and; call of duty modern warfare 2

nerdlegend wrote:

Reason why they can do it the patch IW used never had much protection on it.

Black ops from what I understand has not been hacked. The patch was protected trey made sure after MW2.

I can guarantee 100% BLOPS has been hacked, there are masses of available hacks on the internet.

I've checked out the combat details of players that I suspected, some players had 300 kills in one game, 250 of those were head shots.

Winning streaks of 700 games .... the list goes on.

If there is no chance of BLOPS being hacked then why is there an 'in-game' facility to report those players you believe are cheating.

It's been hacked and it's getting worse.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 31 (1,133 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

URBAN_MANC wrote:

nerdlegend wrote:

Reason why they can do it the patch IW used never had much protection on it.

Black ops from what I understand has not been hacked. The patch was protected trey made sure after MW2.

I can guarantee 100% BLOPS has been hacked, there are masses of available hacks on the internet.

I've checked out the combat details of players that I suspected, some players had 300 kills in one game, 250 of those were head shots.

Winning streaks of 700 games .... the list goes on.

If there is no chance of BLOPS being hacked then why is there an 'in-game' facility to report those players you believe are cheating.

It's been hacked and it's getting worse.

Boosting :smileywink:

There your answer mate , the in game reporting system to reduce the number of lag switchers and boosters.

Go watch the game players often have IDs very close to the person boosting and often it a 2nd controller.

And your looking for kills near the spawn only , heatmap gives it away.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 31 (1,122 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

nerdlegend wrote:

Boosting :smileywink:

There your answer mate , the in game reporting system to reduce the number of lag switchers and boosters.

Nope, that's not the answer :No-no:

There are 4 categories you can report players under ....

Offensive Language

Boosting

CHEATING

and ..... another one I can't remember.

Hacking and cheating is alive and kicking on black ops.

I got hacked, I had ALL the players clan tags changed to the same tag and the w******* that hacked it.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 31 (1,107 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Don't expect any help mate, the lazy cretins that run PSN disgust me at how they cant be bothered to just delete the hacker's profiles, its easy enough to spot, and yes I have been hacked too!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 31 (1,101 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I just started playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and in one game, something incredibly weird occurred and i thought was a multiplayer glitch.  Then i saw like God Mode Enabled.  I quickly left the game and checked my stats just to see if everything was fine.  Everything was alright except my level frickin jumped from Level 3 to Level 70! ***** is this??  I have been hacked.  Is there any way if one can restart their level or points and rank.  God this is terrible

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 31 (952 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

This is why I'll never buy an online game on the PSP, and why I fear for the future of online games on the PS3.

Hackers are losers.

bring back The Getaway!!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 31 (935 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

hey wassup, 

i was playing cod , then i was winning so much, like 5 FFA games, then this guy started speaking in french, then the game stopped, when i signed back in, i was in level 70, with all the weapons unlocked, but no attachments, then when i unlock new ones, after i sign back in the are gone, 

and in one game i felt like all the guys were against me, i was speaking to them, and i was hiding , and they were looking only for me in a team death match game, and the master guy speaking in french , his id was ( iijustenbieber "sumthing" ) dude i when i was killing him i ***** the s**** out of him, he was screaming and telling the other guys to kill me, 

and now i get the phrase every time i sign in in the bottom of the screen ( YOU GOT OWNED ) 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 31 (892 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Hi

I had my account hacked, and now, someone else is choosing what equipment I have. My title screen says I have been hacked and my name has changed to [C*nt] How do I change it back. I have switched off and back on with no joy?

Someone please help!!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 31 (606 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Is there no way to sort out a hacked account? My says FUC**NG HACKD across the bototm and my name has be changed to CU*T and I cant change it back. When my frinds kids come over i have to tell them they cant play it.

its bad time for ps3, someone must know how to reverse the hack?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 31 (603 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

tell me the names im gona get a list and report to sony by phone cause i tryed but mw2 is not on the list and this guy has jailbroken !!! plz tell me the names for justice of some sort :/:No-no:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 31 (583 Views)
0 Kudos