21 May 2011

Playstation Staff

how to connect my phone to my ps3

12 Replies 50,856 Views Created 21-05-2011

The title says it basically, can anyone help me register my phone (a sony ericsson x10 mini) to my ps3 as a remote play device? when i connect my usb to my phone and ps3 my phone has the options: connect your phone, install pc companion and charge phone. and when i click register remote play device on my ps3 it says: "enter the following number during device registration for remote play on the mobile phone:smileysad:then the number)" firstly where do i enter this number? my phone or ps3 and if so where on my phone or ps3. it goes on to say: "after entering the number, connect the mobile phone to the access point listed below or to the access point to which the ps3 system is connected" (then the address), i have found this address on my phone and clicked it but it asks for a wi-fi password which i think i know but cannot be sure because i cannoyt do the first bit and i'm stuck there lol :smileyvery-happy: any help greatly appreciated!

thanks in advane :smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 13 (50,856 Views)

Playstation Staff

Re: how to connect my phone to my ps3

anyone help me pleeaassee?? :smileyvery-happy:

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 13 (50,812 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

ok then can anyoe just tell me where to put that number, it says to put it in device registration but i am soooooooo confused lol

Message 3 of 13 (50,759 Views)
Level 8

Playstation Staff

I'm not sure that the X10 can be used as a remote play device?
The Aino reportedly can, but I've seen nothing about the X10 being able to?

* YLOD? * *PSN Connection Problems?* *Blu Ray Problems

And we weren't even testing for that.. :Thumbs:

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 13 (50,752 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

If bought a new Samsung galaxy s with a sim only and i'm having the same problem. I'll let you know when(if) i find the solution.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 13 (50,735 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

i have the same problem with my xperia play i would have thought it would be easy considering it is called the playstation phone
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 13 (48,960 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

what about xperia play

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 13 (48,956 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

basilisk51245 wrote:

The title says it basically, can anyone help me register my phone (a sony ericsson x10 mini) to my ps3 as a remote play device? when i connect my usb to my phone and ps3 my phone has the options: connect your phone, install pc companion and charge phone. and when i click register remote play device on my ps3 it says: "enter the following number during device registration for remote play on the mobile phone:smileysad:then the number)" firstly where do i enter this number? my phone or ps3 and if so where on my phone or ps3. it goes on to say: "after entering the number, connect the mobile phone to the access point listed below or to the access point to which the ps3 system is connected" (then the address), i have found this address on my phone and clicked it but it asks for a wi-fi password which i think i know but cannot be sure because i cannoyt do the first bit and i'm stuck there lol :smileyvery-happy: any help greatly appreciated!

thanks in advane :smileyhappy:

Hi basilisk51245,

As far as I'm aware the sony ericsson x10 mini does not support Remote Play. The only phone released that currently does so is the Sony Ericsson Aino.

The PlayStation 3 will detect the device, also through a Bluetooth pairing, however you will not be able to do anything with this connection.

If anybody has any further update to this let me know,

Thanks,

Rabid

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 13 (48,950 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

how to connect my playstation phone to my ps3

I have the playstation phone [Sony Ericsson XPERIA Play]  i am trying to connect to ps3 with it.  but on connecting  it says unable to sync. how can i fix this?

Message 9 of 13 (46,881 Views)
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Re: how to connect my playstation phone to my ps3

Why would you want to connect to ps3 with it? As Ranid says hove , it has no functionality with the ps3
Follow fi8767 on Twitter
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 13 (46,875 Views)
0 Kudos