21 May 2011

Playstation Staff

how to connect my phone to my ps3

12 Replies 48,646 Views Created 21-05-2011

The title says it basically, can anyone help me register my phone (a sony ericsson x10 mini) to my ps3 as a remote play device? when i connect my usb to my phone and ps3 my phone has the options: connect your phone, install pc companion and charge phone. and when i click register remote play device on my ps3 it says: "enter the following number during device registration for remote play on the mobile phone:smileysad:then the number)" firstly where do i enter this number? my phone or ps3 and if so where on my phone or ps3. it goes on to say: "after entering the number, connect the mobile phone to the access point listed below or to the access point to which the ps3 system is connected" (then the address), i have found this address on my phone and clicked it but it asks for a wi-fi password which i think i know but cannot be sure because i cannoyt do the first bit and i'm stuck there lol :smileyvery-happy: any help greatly appreciated!

thanks in advane :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (48,646 Views)

Playstation Staff

Re: how to connect my phone to my ps3

anyone help me pleeaassee?? :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 13 (48,602 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

ok then can anyoe just tell me where to put that number, it says to put it in device registration but i am soooooooo confused lol

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (48,549 Views)
Level 8

Playstation Staff

I'm not sure that the X10 can be used as a remote play device?
The Aino reportedly can, but I've seen nothing about the X10 being able to?

* YLOD? * *PSN Connection Problems?* *Blu Ray Problems

And we weren't even testing for that.. :Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 13 (48,542 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

If bought a new Samsung galaxy s with a sim only and i'm having the same problem. I'll let you know when(if) i find the solution.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 13 (48,525 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

i have the same problem with my xperia play i would have thought it would be easy considering it is called the playstation phone
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 13 (46,750 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

what about xperia play

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 13 (46,746 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

basilisk51245 wrote:

The title says it basically, can anyone help me register my phone (a sony ericsson x10 mini) to my ps3 as a remote play device? when i connect my usb to my phone and ps3 my phone has the options: connect your phone, install pc companion and charge phone. and when i click register remote play device on my ps3 it says: "enter the following number during device registration for remote play on the mobile phone:smileysad:then the number)" firstly where do i enter this number? my phone or ps3 and if so where on my phone or ps3. it goes on to say: "after entering the number, connect the mobile phone to the access point listed below or to the access point to which the ps3 system is connected" (then the address), i have found this address on my phone and clicked it but it asks for a wi-fi password which i think i know but cannot be sure because i cannoyt do the first bit and i'm stuck there lol :smileyvery-happy: any help greatly appreciated!

thanks in advane :smileyhappy:

Hi basilisk51245,

As far as I'm aware the sony ericsson x10 mini does not support Remote Play. The only phone released that currently does so is the Sony Ericsson Aino.

The PlayStation 3 will detect the device, also through a Bluetooth pairing, however you will not be able to do anything with this connection.

If anybody has any further update to this let me know,

Thanks,

Rabid

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 13 (46,740 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

how to connect my playstation phone to my ps3

I have the playstation phone [Sony Ericsson XPERIA Play]  i am trying to connect to ps3 with it.  but on connecting  it says unable to sync. how can i fix this?

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (44,671 Views)
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Re: how to connect my playstation phone to my ps3

Why would you want to connect to ps3 with it? As Ranid says hove , it has no functionality with the ps3
Follow fi8767 on Twitter
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 13 (44,665 Views)
0 Kudos