18 Jun 2010
By: mercurygamer

3 Posts

my ps3 slim 120 gb is making too much noise when i insert or sometimes run any discs

4 Replies 1,407 Views Created 18-06-2010

i don't know what is happening because when i insert and run the disc

it starts making loud noise

and when i eject the disc

there were so many scratches

but the disc run fine 

p.s these scratches were only found on the upper side of the disc (the printed side)

but i didn't found any scratches on the film of the disc and game runs smoothly

and it's making too much noise

(ps3 slim 120 gb bought a month ago)

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5 (1,407 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Re: my ps3 slim 120 gb is making too much noise when i insert or sometimes run any discs

It certainly shouldn't be scratching either side - I'd suggest taking it back for a replacement.

Backup your saves and deactivate your account first :smileyhappy:

* YLOD? * *PSN Connection Problems?* *Blu Ray Problems

And we weren't even testing for that.. :Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5 (1,403 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: my ps3 slim 120 gb is making too much noise when i insert or sometimes run any discs

is there any other solution you have for my console because i live in pakistan and there isn't any official sony franchise so the person who sold me this console system said that the repairing would be costly like it could be 100 to 200 u.s dollars

so what should i do then

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5 (1,400 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

ahhh :smileysad:
I'm afraid I have no idea what the Sony support is like you you, sorry, or what the situation is with warranty :smileysad:

If you click this link -> http://www.sony-mea.com/section/servicecentres and select your country and region, it should come up with any nearby official Sony service centres (hopefully) - who may be able to help you out?

* YLOD? * *PSN Connection Problems?* *Blu Ray Problems

And we weren't even testing for that.. :Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5 (1,388 Views)
0 Kudos

thanks brother it helped me

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5 (1,373 Views)
0 Kudos