24 Feb 2012

Playstation Staff

ps vita sub account

[ Edited ]
1 Reply 546 Views edited 24-02-2012

I have a sub account and am a collector of trophies. I downloaded uncharted golden abyss on my master account via ps3, transferred the game to my vita, and am unable to play it because I am using my sub account on the vita system. I would REALLY like an update for this NOW because I pretty much paid $55 for a naughty dog title, not developed by naughty dog, and cannot play it on my account because I have a father...??? I understand the issue of game sharing, but this is totally unfair. I paid for a game to play it. Not have a little icon on my live area to show my friends. I would either like a system update allowing master accounts to game share with sub accounts, or the ability to have multiple accounts on one vita system, or a full refund of my purchase. I cant be the only one having this problem and I thought Sony would be a little more concerning about their customers paying $300 for an iPhone with analog sticks.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2 (546 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: ps vita sub account

I have a similar problem. I want to play my psp games on my vita so I transferred them to the memory card. When I tried to play them it says im not the owner and i have use the master account. No i wanna chat with my new friends and play my favorite psp games. I demand an updat to share master account downloads. BTW this was typed on a ps vita  GT.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2 (475 Views)
0 Kudos