Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: Elder Scrolls V is coming! (Announced at VGA)

IrelandSniper wrote:

once released:

Haha, easily the best post I've ever seen on the OPC forum :smileytongue: Cheers for the edit btw MB, hopefully more people will swing by for a nose.

Any news atall on online play? I don't want fully immersed online play like WoW where its unavoidable but I'd like to see a system by which you could do dungeons and explore caves etc with a few other friends... That'd just be amazing.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 41 (833 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

when i got that tweet from twitter on my phone from IGN that it had been anounced i came in my pants and the next day i seen the teaser trailer i did it again lol i am so looking forward to TES V

thornton2k FEEL FREE TO ADD ME
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 41 (824 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I really, really hope they'll bring back Lycanthropy. I loved how they kept Vampirism, but being a werewolf was my favourite part of Morrowind!! xx

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 41 (783 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Elder Scroll = S**t services = poor support to repair bugs = worse gameplay!

P.S. They still haven't fix the bugs for the vampire cure! This game is going to the dumpsters!! I am serious...

All gamers should do their research before getting all hype and buy the games without thinking... please think before you buy!!!

-------------------------------------------
Lair360 Product Reviews, Unboxing & Tutorials: Click Here
My Youtube Channel: Click Here
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 41 (751 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

lair360 wrote:

P.S. They still haven't fix the bugs for the vampire cure! This game is going to the dumpsters!! I am serious...

All gamers should do their research before getting all hype and buy the games without thinking... please think before you buy!!!

How do you expect us to research the game when all we've had so far is a CGI trailer?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 35 of 41 (716 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

MiniFuher wrote:

lair360 wrote:

How do you expect us to research the game when all we've had so far is a CGI trailer?

Internet and information will be leaked like rivers. It will not take long to reach a person's ears...

P.S. Take a look at Starwars Battlefront for the PS3. It hasn't been release (due to problems / contracts issues) and its already online for everyone to get their heads lost... its like we are on lala-land...

-------------------------------------------
Lair360 Product Reviews, Unboxing & Tutorials: Click Here
My Youtube Channel: Click Here
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 41 (710 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2010/12/26/decrypting-the-elder-scrolls.aspx?PostPage...

a 4 page review by the devs of the ELDER SCROLLS from begining to the end of Oblivion.

Follow gulfy on Twitter
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 37 of 41 (702 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

My dreams have come true. I can't wait till November when I'll waste 250+ hours of my life again xD

It's not a waste if you enjoy yourself. Then it's time well spent. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 38 of 41 (657 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

I'm hoping the online play doesn't happen, unless they do it in a similar way to Saint's Row 2, where your friends could just ask to join you while you would otherwise just be in normal offline gameplay. I'm reeeeeeally not a fan of WoW style games, especially seeing as the games become worse than useless as soon as your modem decides to have a holiday.

As a late comer to Oblivion, in fact I'm still playing it, I'd really like to see the fighting system become less wooden. I love the character personalisation available, and think that vampirism was a great idea, but having played Morrowind I'm also really disappointed they left out lycanthropy, as well as the missing vampirism quests.

The most annoying thing about oblivion though is the ridiculous and persistent bugs. Before we get anything else they need to sort out that problem.

Games List for 2011: Killzone 3 - Crysis 2 - Battlefield 3 - Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 39 of 41 (609 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Kingofkings11 wrote:

Seriously been wanting this game for like 3 years, so I guess one more won't hurt and wow to the new engine being announced!

Ermm is it too early to be talking about pre-orders? :smileytongue:

You can pre-order the game now if you like. Game have it for pre-order with temporary box art images. I just wonder as with a lot of games if there will be a collector's edition and if so what it might contain. I'd love a little bit of Elder scrolls memorabillia

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 40 of 41 (544 Views)
0 Kudos